Payphone -- Dabi x Y/n

Dabi x Y/n

Part 2

"Payphone"

            "DABI! STOP!", his back landed on the kitchen counter as I pushed him with all of the fiber of my being

"DABI! STOP!", his back landed on the kitchen counter as I pushed him with all of the fiber of my being. The blood he had on his hands, corners of his face and body, stained me. "Just stop!", I shouted. The last of my patience had been drawn and I had finally had it with his bullshit. He let out a tsked and walked towards our bedroom. I pulled his hand. "Why won't you listen to me?", I looked at him with tears in my eyes, a blood stain near my chin. "Why would I ever listen to you?", he said and pulled his hand back. I was taken aback by his words. I hated the way he has treated me these past months. It seemed like he was a completely new person. "Then leave", I said and gazes down at the floor, avoiding those crystal blue eyes that would definitely make me falter and decide to stay with him a little longer. He stopped on his steps and turned around. "Leave, Dabi or else, I'm leaving", I lowered my tone to deliver my message to him. "Oh? Are you really going to leave me, Y/n?", he wasn't fazed by what I said. What I do, he won't budge, because he knew he had the upper hand, but I was done for. "You won't leave, you need me. Do you really think anyone would want you?", his words hurt more than those of the others who have bullied me throughout the years. It stung the most that I couldn't help but cry. I cried, heavy tears. "I'm done! I can't be with you anymore, TOYA!", I said, knowing that if he heard anyone uttering his real name, he'd go berserk. And even if I was scared of what he might do, I needed him to listen to what I have to say. "I TOLD YOU, NEVER CALL ME THAT NAME!", he launched towards me, grabbing and gripping on my left arm until I felt the heat from his hand and he burned me.

I screamed in pain and I grabbed his hand with my free one and absorbed his power, along with his energy. I have gotten used to my quirk, because of the help my boss, bosses. He let go of me as soon as he felt his breath hitched. I cried holding my arm, not touching the burned part. I cried out. I fell on my knees as I feel it sting. Dabi caught his breath and stared at me in horror. I could see a glimpse of the Toya I knew in those years of only us being together. From now on, Y/n, it's you and me. It echoed throughout my ears, my mind, my heart and my very soul. As he stared down at me, at my crying figure, he immediately went for the door. "Dabi! Wait!", I managed to blurt out, not knowing the reason when he just burned me, but I didn't like seeing him go. I grabbed my bag and purse, putting on my jacket, carefully not to hit my burned skin. I called for taxi and immediately went to the hospital. I suffered from third degree burns and thankfully I was fast enough to get it treated. The doctor prescribed medicines, ointments and other treatments to make sure it doesn't do any more damage. They also asked me who did it, because a hand print was left. I didn't tell them anything, but because they were worried, they had called the police and I had to answer a bunch of their questions. I came up with an excuse of burning myself, showing them that I had flame powers, some of Dabi's flames that was still in my system. They didn't interfere any longer and sent me home.