Sex Money Feelings Die -- Eraserhead x Y/n

Eraserhead x Y/n

Part 1

"Sex Money Feelings Die"

            The wind blew past me as I looked into the night sky, taking a deep breath

            The wind blew past me as I looked into the night sky, taking a deep breath. It was cold, the breeze piercing at my skin, sending shivers all over my body. I looked into the deep horizon. "You shouldn't be here", I glanced at the man who arrived at the rooftop I was in. He lifts his googles up to his forehead, his hair lifted up with it. "Why? Because you deemed so?", his voiced was in his usual low tone, that it made me remember those times where he'd whisper sweet things in my ears. "Exactly and because you shouldn't associate yourself with a villain, Eraserhead", I turned around, facing him completely as I smirked at the erasure hero.

            Was it alright to fall in love with a hero while you were a villain? That's the question that lingered in my mind. Will the world forgive me for all I've done if I gave it all up just for him? Even if we were in different worlds, entirely, will we find ourselves in between it all? Was getting involved with him, a good choice?

            I was a villain and he was a hero. I was a skilled thief, while he was a skilled warrior. Our first encounter was any like other encounters that couples in movies start of to, well, some of them starts off at the bar, talking casually and then all of a sudden, they're in a room, tearing each other of their clothes and moaning each other's names, something they've come to know at the very same night of meeting. Eraserhead and I had the same encounter, very exact, apparently. He was in one of those local bars, drowning his sorrows, his soft-hearted heart taking a toll of all those he couldn't save. I, on the other hand, was only looking for someone to have sex with. Yup, I was only there to have sex with someone, because I was bored out of my life and none of my comrades wanted to do it with me. I was in an organization full of men, only girl and yet, none of them deemed me worthy of being their sex toy. I didn't care much of it though, none of them were even worthy of being my sex toy. But the infamous Eraserhead caught my attention as soon as I laid eyes on him. Maybe it was his vibe that sent me straight to him, or his sense of justice, or maybe it was his handsomeness.

            We were both in our middle twenties and it was those times of his solo career. "You seem like you need a friend", I grinned at the man who was drinking his fourth glass of whiskey. "Really? Do I strike as the kind of man who want to have sex right now?", he was blunt and I was surprised at how fast he deduced my intentions. I was merely trying anything. "Oh? Do I strike as the kind of woman who's offering sex?", I smirked, ordering a mug of beer and chugs it at one go. He smirked and with that came our names and next, our sweet time as he took me to his apartment, ripping off my leather jacket, lifting my tank top and kissing my neck, sucking on a certain spot that me quiver and moan out his name. "Shota~", I breathed out as I yanked his head, facing me and smashing his lips against mine. I dominated his tongue and bites his lower lip. I took off the gloves I had on my hand, taking off his capture weapon and goggles, throwing it across the room. Shota groans as I grabbed his growing bulge and massages it against the fabric of his pants. He pins my hands against the wall, intertwining his hands to mine nibbled on my ear. I was totally mesmerized, not realizing that we were on his bedroom, completely naked as he trailed down his hand from my neck to my twitching clit, waiting to be touched. When he did, I gasped in pleasure as inserts a finger at my already wet and dripping pussy. I bit my finger and grips on the white sheets of his bed. "Ugh~", I was out of my mind, loving every touch he delivers, inserting another finger and sending me on the edge. He inserts a third finger and thrusts in and out, as I was reaching my end and cummed on his fingers. He licks it and orders me to suck on it. I did as I was told and grabbed his wrist, licking the three fingers he inserted in and sucks on it as he looked at me with hunger and lust. "Why don't I take the lead?", I said as I grabbed his head, leaning it towards my lips, kissing him passionately as I flipped us over, me on top of him. I let go of the kiss, trailing my hands on his well-built body, earning a groan from him. I placed kisses on his collarbone, his torso, his abs and into his standing manner.