I didn't accept but Vince was not ready to take a no for an answer. So I ended up going to her along with Anna.

I tried everything in my strength to avoid her and I did avoid her.

Vince was super upset about it and tried to convince me to open up but we just ended up arguing.

But today I finally decided to give it a try and it ended up in a way no less than a disaster.

Sigh.

But now that I have started it I can't stop.

A lot of unwanted thoughts and fears started clouding my brain and I'm confused about so many things that I can't ignore it anymore.

But the thing I'm scared about the most is that by the end of the therapy I might come to realize the extent to which my relations with my brothers have changed.

Sigh.

It is indeed true that ignorance is a bliss!

A few months ago I was ignorant to all these changes. In fact even till yesterday I was in my own bubble but today all that crashed and the reality is slowly sinking in.

I am scared that one day that man's words will come true.

But even if it does, will I be in a position to blame anyone?

Who am I kidding!

Of course not!

I want to paint something to clear my mind off these thoughts for a while but if Vince finds out that I'm painting in the middle of the night, he will surely take away all my art supplies.

Ugh.

Why can't at least one thing in my life go the way I want!

With all these thoughts I dozed off, leaning against the window.

I woke up the next morning and I had some pain in my neck and the limbs due to the position in which I slept.

When I woke up, my mood was as normal as it can be since I am very habitual to having inadequate sleep.

One can call me a nocturnal being!

I completed my morning routine, got dressed in my uniform and went to the dining room.

I am a little late today as I woke up later than usual.

I walked into the dining room and saw everyone, except the twins, are already seated and all of them are sipping their coffee.

Usually I have to fight with Dylan so that he'll prepare my coffee but somehow these past few weeks he has been making it for me without a fight.

Sigh.

The thought alone dampened my mood and I decided to make coffee myself today.

For the record, I make the worst coffee.

Seems like I have to adjust with my own taste of coffee today.

Sigh.

"Good morning", I greeted with a smile and Vince, Theo and Anna greeted me back.

Of course Dylan has no habit of greeting back!

As I went in further, Dylan was going to stand up to prepare coffee for me but I beat him to it.

I walked past him and went into the kitchen.

I removed a mug and started boiling the milk and I could feel everyone's eyes on me.

Dylan however stood up and came to the kitchen. He grabbed the bowl of milk from me and started making coffee.

"I'll prepare it myself, Dyl", I said sighing.