The Wedding Day

My mother, Bellatrix and Pansy were helping me prepare for the wedding. I had already put on my dress they were doing my hair and makeup.

Someone knocked on the door and a few seconds later father walked in.

"Let's go." I stood up and looked at myself one last time in the mirror. I took my father's hand and we left the room.

"You look beautiful Y/n." He wiped with his other hand the tear that fell from his eye.

"Thank you father." I smiled and tried not to cry.

After we get to the platform, my dad handed my hand to Tom and he helped me get on it. The priest began to speak.

After Tom said "Yes, I do." and I also agreed on marring him came the hardest part.

"Then you can kiss the bride." the priest said and there was me freaking out. I didn't want to kiss Tom. I hated him, I married him for my family to kiss him was way too much. But there was no way we could miss the kiss, the guests would start doubting something. They were thinking we were madly in love.

Tom approached me and with both hands held my head and I closed my eyes. He kissed me on the forehead. I was very grateful for that.

"Thank you." I whispered so only he could hear me. He winked at me and applause ensued.

After that, I was glad I didn't have to do anything else. I sat at my table and took a sip from my drink. But i was wrong. "Y/n you need to play your first dance with Tom." Pansy came up to me and pulled me by my hand.

"Merlin when is this going to end?" I groaned and walked towards Tom.

"We have to dance a waltz." I said annoyed.

"Okay, sure." Tom held my hand and took me to the dance floor.

He put his hands on my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck. The music started playing and we started  dancing in tact with it. Tom stared into my eyes. To avoid the eye contact, I put my head on his shoulder.

"I can't wait for this day to come to an end." I whispered.

"You know what we are supposed to do at the end of the day, right?" he smirked.

"I'm not going to have sex with you Tom." I looked at him in the eye.

"Thank you, Merlin." he looked up at the ceiling and then looked back at me.

"If we both don't want to, that's great." I said and the song ended.

"Yea." he agreed.

I tried finding any kind of emotion in his eyes because his voice didn't speak to me, but I couldn't see anything. His eyes looked as empty as always. Tom's always been a mystery, and he kept being one. You never knew what he was thinking about, or what he felt.

We went to our table and sat down. For the rest of the day, we didn't say anything else to each other. Nor did we dance anymore.

After all the guests left, it was time to say goodbye to my family and leave with my new family to the Riddle manro.

"I will miss you." I hugged mom and then dad. "And especially you." I hugged Draco a lot harder.

"Y/n we'll see each other, we don't say goodbye for forever." Draco laughed and stepped back.

"It won't be the same." I wiped away a tear.

"It's time to go Y/n are you ready?" Bellatrix grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the car.

We got in the black car. The Dark Lord climbed into the driver's seat and Bellatrix next to him in the front seat I sat between Tom and Mattheo in the back seat.