Introduction

'Ello 'ello 'ello.
It's Christmas eve and I'm on the bubbly so I'll polish this up, along with my blurb tomorrow. In a drink-free mind of course.

However, I promised there'd be an update before Christmas, so here we go!!!!!!!!!!

✨ ✨ ✨

Voila! It has been several hours, and I can now assure you that the Christmas bubbly has now passed through my system. Thus, I have acquired the brain power to move on with an appropriate introduction.

Welcome to the fifth instalment of the Celestials books, Angel of the Lake.

God that's a terrifying thought.

This one's a bit dramatic. I'll tell no lies. But we're finally getting a glimpse at the bigger picture, frying my braincells page by perilous page.

Please remember to vote, comment, follow and share xxx

As ever, book 6 is now in the works. Gross. And as ever, I'm going to be mysterious and annoying about it and reveal what that book is in the conclusion to this one. Redundant since I've probably said it in the comments somewhere thanks to my inability to keep my trap closed.

And.....................
Recommended Reading Order

1. Lorcan & Evette

(He's lame, she's awesome)

2. Reign of Blood

(He's crazy, she's crazier)

3. Nazreen

(She's shy, he's troubled)

4. Eros
(He's dead, she's in denial)

5. Angel of the Lake
(Spoilers)

My mandatory questions will also be in the conclusion. I want to know what to keep doing and what to not keep doing. You know the drill.

Onwards and upwards!

-Sophie xxx