My makeup team worked so hard to hide my bruises, and obviously, Tai wanted to know everything but I didn't say anything

"Let's take a shot," She said, pouring a few shots and handing them to the team. "This is for good luck," I said, before we took the shots, feeling the alcohol burn the back of our throats.

As soon as I stepped out, the attention was mostly on me. Reporters, cameramen, and fans all turned my way, whispering about my attire. Instantly my security surrounded me and guided me closer to the red carpet. I waved at the fans as I passed them, while they held signs with my name on them. I had never experienced anything like this in my life, it was incredible.

Crossing my legs, I smile at the cameras, lifting my chin. Dozens of light pointed toward me, and it was hard not to squint my eyes.

"Selina, look this way!"

"Fuck him, turn to the right!"

"Ignore them! Look at your left right here!"

I didn't know which way to look so I only smiled in each direction for a few seconds before changing to the next. A few reporters grabbed my attention and I made my way to one, who was wearing a pink dress.

"I'm here with Selina Maxwell who looks stunning. We have to know, what are you wearing?" She asked me, handing over the microphone. "Valdrin Sahiti and the shoes are Mach & Mach,"

"They look amazing on you. Now, you weren't nominated for anything, how does that make you feel?"

"It's early. My album just came out so I wasn't expecting to be nominated. I'm really grateful to be performing because I get to show the world who I am,"

She nodded, "Well that sounds beautiful. Jack Harlow just recently told E! News that he has a little crush on you. What do you think about that?"

I rolled my eyes playfully earning a giggle from the reporter. My mind traveled to Ricardo, Jack was simply a boy compared to Daddy Ric. Even though we weren't in a relationship, we still shared a strong connection.

"Well we all have our childish crushes, don't we?"

"Is it mutual?"

I hesitated before shaking my head. "I'm afraid not," The fans behind the fence gasped, and I offered them an awkward smile.

When it was time, my security guards assisted me inside the ceremony and guided me to my seat.

I was sitting next to Summer Walker and Sabrina Carpenter.

We introduced ourselves and grabbed each other's numbers. I wanted more industry friends. Plus, I admired Summer and Sabrina. I texted Madison and Amala, and found out they were sitting on the other side, so there was no way to see them.