49. He could do better than me

'I don't mean to disturb you,' Margaery said as Sansa knelt and prayed

'You haven't.' Sansa told her

'Please a distraction from the silence,' Josie begged wrapping her arm around Margaery.

'we'd like some privacy please if you wouldn't mind waiting inside the keep,' Margaery told the guards 'or if you'd be kind enough to give me your names I will ask King to speak with you himself?' Margaery threaten sweetly as she walked past them. Since sansa was on house arrest still not able to go anywhere without guards, they didn't want her running, just in case they needed to chop off her head. Josie tried to stick with her when they were out but Sansa was a quite little bird as Sandor called her and Josie was bored of kings landing, furious at their lack of privacy but having the Tyrell's here made everything a little bit better. 'what did you pray for?'

'I can't tell you.' Sansa told her

'Why not? I'll tell you what I pray for... Would you pray for Josie?'

'I can't tell you that,' Josie said sweetly.

'You pray that my brother comes sailing across the sea.' Margaery told her

'I do not that's a good prayer though I'll add that to the list.' Josie teased

'What are you pray for?' Josie questioned

'I was at the sept this morning let's see... for my family's health and happiness for an end to the war for a short winter boring in tradition I'm afraid and you?'

'I'm sorry I just can't,' Sansa told her

'My cousin Alana was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen but I was 12 I was all elbows and knees and Alana looks like a goddess sent a torture me pig face she called me.' Margaery told them as they walked.

'Pig face that's ridiculous.'

'I think it had something to do with my nose whenever she passed me in the hall she would oink.' Margaery told them.

'Let me look at your face,' Josie said holding Margaery's face in her hands. 'I can see it,' she swatted Josie away.

'Rude,' Margaery said with a laugh 'I was so mad, so I pray that she'd catch a horrible skin disease A week after that she came down with porridge plague.'

'Porridge plague?' Sansa questioned.

'Oh you don't have another North?' Margaery questioned, Josie turned away to keep the smile from her face. 'Your skin starts to look like boiled oats and eventually your face falls off and you die in agony.'

'That's awful,'Sansa said and Margaery nodded and Josie burst out laughing her hands on her knees and Margaery chuckled as well. 'you are unbelievable I believed you porridge pleague, I'm an idiot.'

'Don't say that no you're not.' Margaery said as they continued on their walk

'So what happened to Alana?'

'Oh she is still the most beautiful woman and married a handsome Lord and they have darling children and live in a castle by the sea it's all terribly frustrating.' Margaery told them.

'I'm sure she's jealous of you now. You'll be married here in the capital and she'll have to come watch you pretend to be happy that you're a queen.' Sansa told her her

'I want us to be friends good friends like I am with your sister I consider Josie family already maybe one day she will be...'

'Stop pushing it he's 1,000,000 miles away.' Josie reminded her.

'That would make me very happy.' Sansa told her

'You must visit high garden you'd love it there I know you would. Josie did, we have a great masquerade the night of the harvest moon you should see the costumes people work on them for months.' Margaery told her.