114. Ice

'Fire cannot kill a dragon my love.' Willas reminded her

'Can ice?' Josie questioned looking to her Valyrian steel blade at the bedside. 'She is a woman underneath the madness and everyone bleeds eventually. I wont let her destory kings landing. She liberated and liberated she is going to keep liberating until she whole world is on fire.'

'I think you are right. What are we going to do?' Willas questioned as she ran a hand up and down his chest curled into him.

'I dont know... i dont want to be queen but i know that i wont bend the knee for another tyrant.' Josie informed him

'There was peace between the targaryans and everyone for a long time. It was before my time but there was peace. People adored targaryans. Their bloodline your bloodline dragons and dragon fire. It brought fear but also peace and pritection. So many great houses stood together when a targaryen sat on the iron throne. Maybe that person is you.' Willas suggested.

'I dont want it.' Josie told him. 'I would be happy to live out my days in high garden or winterfell with you and my family.'

'I would like that.' willas told her 'but i dont see how we can stand down from this.'

'I know.' she agreed. 'I just wish there was another way besides a war.'

'I love you. come back to me.'

++

'Whenever a Targaryen is born the gods flip a coin in the world holds its breath' varys told Tyrion.

'What do you want?'

'A rightful heir on the throne, one that is just and kind, one with the honor and nobility of ned stark himself.'

+

'Your grace... there is some thing you need to know' tyrion began.

'Someone has betrayed me' daenerys told him

'Yes.' Tyrion admitted

'Josie snow' she told him

'Varys' tyrion corrected.

'He knows the truth about Josie.' Danny told him

'He does.' Tyrion admitted. he didn't know how Danny knew but her knowing was enough to know that Josie was not safe.

'Because you told him?' Danny shouted storming up to tyrion. It was actually Varys and his whispers that found out and told Tyrion. 'You spoke to him first without coming to me or asking my permission?' danny yelled at him, tyrion took a step back.

'It was a mistake' he admitted

'Who told you? what did you think they hoped to gain?' danny questioned again getting closer.

'I...' Tyrion looked at her nervously still backing up.

'They trusted you perhaps. trusted you to spread secrets that could destroy your own queen. And you did not let Josie fucking Snow down.' Danny told him defiantly.

'If I have failed you my queen forgive me , my intentions were good... you wanted a better world for all of us, as much as anyone. It doesn't matter now.' Tyrin reminded her

'No it doesn't matter now' She agreed turning back to the window.

+

'It was me' tyrion admitted

'Goodbye old friend' varys said. 'I hope you don't lose your head before this is done.'

'Lord varys. I daenarys targaryan first of her name breaker of chains in mother of dragons sentence you to die' her final remaining dragon came up behind her 'Dracarus' she said and varys went up in flames and burned nothing.

What had Tyrion done?

++++++++

'The people are innocent just like the people you liberated in Maureen.'

'The slaves liberated the masters they did that themselves' Daenerys told him

'They are scared anyone who betrays cersei will see their family butchered you cannot expect them to be heroes they are hostages!' tyrion told her 'Thousands of children will die if the city burns.'

'Your sister uses her enemies weaknesses against them that's what she thinks our mercy is weakness. She is wrong. Mercy is our strength. Our mercy towards future generations who will not be held hostage by a tyrant. Ready the unsullied tonight we sail for kings landing.'

'cersei's followers will abandon her if they know the war is lost, give them a chance! Tyrion begged 'if the city surrenders it will ring the bells and raise the gates please if you hear the ringing the bells call off the attack!' Tyrion bagged

'Wait for me outside the city you will know when it's time' she told Grey worm.

'You doubted your family before, don't fail me again or it will be your last.' Daenerys warned him.