113. Family meeting

'FAMILY MEETING!"

'OK for starters Brandon what do you know? What do you think you know and do you know what I'm going to tell them already?' Josie pondered

'Yes.' he agreed

'Great how do you know what you know?'

'I am the three eyed Raven.'

'Yeah that makes total sense.' Josie agreed completely confused 'so it's right?'

'Yes.' he confirmed 'you are.' he agreed

'That's what I thought but my head was sort of spinning and...' She wheeled him into Winterfell as her family walked ahead. 'Willas you to.' Josie told him

'You said family.' Willas recalled

'You are family.' she assured him 'come on.' he smiled happily he did not want to presume but he was glad to be included.

'So wonderful family.' Josie looked around her siblings it was so surreal seeing them all here like this with her finally back home Winterfell everything was coming up Stark. 'I have something to tell you guys and it's going to affect all of us it's going to affect what we do next and what's to come...'

'What do you mean?'

'I found out some information a while ago that Well... I'm just gonna say it.' She looked Bran

'You can do this.' Bran encouraged. 'I believe it you.'

'I can't.... I don't wanna say it. If I say it out loud it becomes real than all of you look at me strange and tell me things are encouragement or things of disappointment or I don't know,' Josie said raising her hands over her head exasperatedly. 'and I don't want anything to change because look at us!' she exclaimed happily. 'we're all so happy right now right we're all happy and safe and home.' Willas grabbed her hand giving it a reassuring squeeze and she leaned back into him. she didn't want things to change she didn't want a crown she didn't want to be queen she just wanted her family she wanted this right now..

'Josie You are the person we need.' Bran told her 'do not let fear overcome you doubt leads to death and you are going to survive this... we all are.' Bran assured 'but only if you do this.' she nodded she held tight to Willas hand as she told them

'I am Ariella Targaryen the daughter of Lyanna stark and Rhaegar Targaryen.' she told them 'I am not ned Stark's bastard but I am still your sister and I still love you but I am the...' josie swallowed the lump in her throat.

'Rightful heir of the iron throne.' Bran said when she faltered 'I've seen it myself she is the queen we need.'

'That dragon queen is gonna burn the world down isn't she?' Sansa asked

'Yes she is.' Bran confirmed 'we don't need Cersei Lannister we don't need Daenerys Targaryen we need Josie snow.' Bran told them. 'She is the only one that can save this world.'

'What do I do?' Josie asked 'I need your help I can't do this without your support.'

'We support you Josie Stark.' arya told her. 'Always.'

'Always.'

'Always.' They agreed.

'Let's get you the iron Throne.'

'Us.' Josie corrected 'we took back winterfell, our home now it's save the rest of Westeros from two evil women.'