[NSFW] Prince's Discovery (41)

*Warning sexual content and strong language*

Crown Prince Jamie's pov

After yesterday's meeting with Lance, nothing is the same.

This weird feeling that was new to me started to surface as he degraded me and humiliated me, to the point my blood felt as if it was boiling from indignation but also this unknown feeling that resulted in me forgiving his brazen actions towards my royal self.

At the end of the rendezvous between us as it became in my mind, he gave me a challenge that I was bated into accepting without realising how much trouble it would cause me and how much face it would lose me as the royal heir if it was discovered by another. It even resulted in Mr Vee or Mr Charlie Valentine as I now know him.

The commoner even supplied me with the necessary equipment on the spot as I accepted the challenge meaning it was his purpose all along, that knowledge intensified the obtrusive foreign feeling that had started to seriously affect me.

He gave me an unusually shaped object, crafted out of a strange material. It was both hard but also slightly squishy with a bumpy and waterproof surface, which I discovered afterwards.

The challenge he had issued me was to insert this long cylinder-like object into my ass for the entirety of the following day without ever removing it. A downright vulgar challenge but his word games were manipulative and I was trapped before I had realised and had agreed in a fit of anger and shame. To make the entire situation worse he offered to be the one to both insert and remove the object from my asshole. The strange feeling had engulfed me with such a raging heat at that point that I soon fell into a state of vulnerability and confusion but I only came to again after he was long gone and the large stick-like object was in my hands.

This morning when I awoke and began to prepare for the morning he arrived at my room and caught me by surprise. He moved fast and with surprising skill. I am not entirely sure what happened but that strange hot feeling returned when I first saw it and it has only gotten worse since.

Lance used his soothing voice and manipulative ways to coerce me into willingly letting him utterly disrespect me.

(NSFW Content ahead - Skip to chapter 43 Charlie's pov if you don't want to read)

He started by lowering my trousers and underwear and then pushing me face down into my bed which resulted in my bare ass being raised into the cold air. He then poured some cold gel directly onto my asshole. The sudden coldness on my delicate lower body caused my ass to clench up on instinct but this only caused me further distress and discomfort as the unfamiliar substance made its way further into me. Lance could see my body's discomfort and so did something that furthered my mental distress but comforted my body in a way I didn't know possible. He had taken my dick into his cold hand and started to gently caress its length with an exact strength where it was tightly in his grasp but a hair's breadth from causing me pain. The red-hot feeling that engulfed me at this time had spread on my body tinting my skin with a shade of pink.

After my body once again relaxed Lance then immediately stuck a finger from his icy cold hand into my asshole whilst whispering in my ear to be a 'good boy' and he repeatedly coaxed me as he moved his finger inside of me deeper and deeper. He had used his middle finger on the left hand according to him as he narrated vividly what was happening inside me. I had never realised how long his fingers were until the moment they charted to pierce into my unprotected flesh. The long finger seemed to slide due to the strange gel he had applied earlier. The utterly freezing temperature that originally accompanied lances finger and the gel finally dissipated, thawed by my body's burning heat that melted my guard, when he abruptly inserted another finger which was equally cold to the previous one, this time it was his left index finger.

Lance's overly descriptive narration of how he was stirring my insides with his defined fingers directly into my ear with hot breaths caused my final dregs of sanity to slip away as my pride was discarded when Lance delicately caressed my prostate from within. My body reacted volatility as I unwillingly released a grunt due to the incredibly powerful heat that brought me an undeniable amount of strange pleasure. I then realised that the heat Lance caused in me since yesterday was a pleasure-related feeling.

After letting the first lewd noise escape me I lost all control and Lance also began to spread open my asshole so far that he could peer into my lewd hole. Then he attacked my unprepared prostate with a stronger push than before and a third finger that was cold and caused my asshole to clench around his defined fingers and draw them deeper in, only further provoking my prostate further and stirring my insides roughly.

As I clenched on his fingers again and again Lance started to laugh and his magnetic and slightly hoarse voice by my ear caused the heat in my loins to explode and a thick spray of semen was realised all over me and my uniform. When Lance saw this he got rougher and inserted the rest of his fist all at once. I think he was mad and I felt as if my ass was going to rip from the sudden stab into my delicate and lewd hole. The cold fist then punched my prostate over and over but now Lance had grabbed the base of my dick in a tight grip as he gruffly told me,

"Bad boy~, you can't cum without permission or you need to get punished."

With that, he attached something cold and tight around my dick and balls.

---------|---------

Hope you enjoyed!

Finally some 'special' content, it's my first time writing any so it's not the best, sorry, but I hope it's ok.