The plot begins (30)

It turns out my brother knew it was me and he lectured me on running away but eventually we made up pretty easily. I always liked my brother and he grew to be a very attractive young man.  His his black hair and blue eyes had taken on a different aura than when we were young as instead of the cute and slightly pitiful child he once was he now seemed more cold and brudeing as his hair grew longer and his eyes froze over the years.

  His his black hair and blue eyes had taken on a different aura than when we were young as instead of the cute and slightly pitiful child he once was he now seemed more cold and brudeing as his hair grew longer and his eyes froze over the years

It suprised me when I found out he had discovered my disguise but it was a good experience overall as it brought us closer and helped us to reconnect in a somewhat natural manner.

It turned out that he found out due to the abduction I faced as the old priest's actions were being watched for the sake of safety, although in the end my abduction was carried out. My brother wouldn't shut up about how sorry he was, it had started to get annoying but eventually with mum's help we managed to put an end to it.

During that chaos my birthday arrived in an unexpected hurry. Before I knew it I was 18 and the second year I'll be teaching for will be starting.

"Mr Vee! Mr Vee! We're going to miss you~!" Whinned some of the girls who had become my self proclaimed 'hair squad'.
"I'll still be teaching you, you idiots!" I chided back playfully, lightly hitting there heads so as not to actually hurt them but more annoy and tease them.
"Mr Vee ~! Don't you dare replace us!" The girls suddenly proclaimed with there faces puffed up and there voices serious yet childish.
"Of course I will! You can't do my hair anymore, your not in my form." I refuted with a cheeky grin.
"Mr Vee!" The group exclaimed with exegerated pain.

After a few other simular interactions I made my way for the entrance ceremony. On the way there I ran into a small girl, she looked very lost.

"Do you need some help?" I asked with my automatic soft teacher voice. It appears whenever I deal with female students or coworkers in trouble.
"Um, yes please!" The girl responded after pausing mid sentence to quickly look around.
"Are you a first year looking for the entrance ceremony?" I asked to confirm where I needed to show the girl to.
"Yeah, thanks!" The girl chirped cheerfully.
"Your welcome miss," I said adding a pause to the end of my sentence in hopes she'd introduce herself.
"Oh! Yeah, I'm Chloe Daisy Blanch, first and only daughter of Marquess Blanch." Chloe introduced with a fumbled curtsy, which resulted in her tripping as she fell over her own feet.
"Careful!" I reminded as I caught her before she fell on her face. My body acted on instinct so when I caught the girl from her stumble I had unconsciously pulled Chloe in close to my body as if to protect her.

Chloe had light brown hair that looked blond under some lighting with big caramel eyes and cheeks with remnants of baby fat that gave her an innocent impression which is furthered by her light clothes, childish bluntness and clumsy actions.

As I accompanied chloe on her walk to the main hall it seems she didn't realise I was a teacher here so she pulled me into the student seating when we arrived.

We were almost late and it was also my first opening ceremony since I started working here, since last year I joined late, so I decided it wouldn't do any harm to watch the first half of the ceremony from the student sitting area.

In the end my appearance didn't cause too much of a stir as I was somewhat short for my age and there was a group of incredible ikemen* including the prince which demanded attention more than I did as I was currently.

When it was finally time for form tutors to collect there classes and bring them to there class it caused a big stir when I came up from the student sitting area as they called for "Professor Vee". I broke out laughing when I noticed the especially shocked look on chloe's face as she was totally oblivious to my position in the school as a teacher even with my past actions.

When they were calling out my new class of students I realised I would be teaching the ikemen* aswell as chloe in form. I also remember suddenly the starting plot of the otome set in this world.

The main capture targets are as follows:

- The crown prince, Jamie Vincent Corona
- Archduke Winter's heir, Kyle Mason Winter
- Commoner knight, Lance Jay
- Count Grey's heir, Ponytail, I mean, Jacob Cash Grey

There was also a villainess, Melissa Clove Pine and a few hidden capture targets.

I can't remember the extra plots like the hidden targets but I remember a teacher? and a third year? Regardless it shouldn't matter!

The plot is pretty cliche, it focuses on the romance development between chloe and the chosen target. There was no herem route which upset some fans but it makes sense. In the prince route you become queen then there's a section on running the country. The Winter's heir route leads to you helping the winter Arch-duchy recover from a famine. The knight route leads to you taking over the position of your father and supporting your husband in his efforts to advance through the ranks in the knights. And the Earl Grey route entailed becoming a top socialite and spreading tea culture and fashion trends to support the families business.

In the good ends that is, in the bad ends you marry an adopted son of a family of simular rank and live quietly yet happily with a loving husband whilst being stuck in the past romance. Not the worst ending if you think about it logically.

The endings of the hidden targets where very different though.

===================

Hope you enjoyed!

Pictures aren't mine! There from GOOGLE!

*Ikemen - means handsome men.