"You know you can call them, right?"

"I know, I know. I sound silly." I said deciding to drop the conversation.

He grabbed my hand. "They're happy for you boo. They said we have their support and their blessing." He said then kissed my hand.

"Bubba don't make me cry." I got up and went to the bathroom to grab some tissue. I stood in the doorway as I held the tissue under my eye.

"I ain't mean to make you cry. I'm sorry." He stood in front of me and kissed me.

"You're just so sweet. I haven't been this happy like ever. This feels like a fairytale in a dream." I threw the tissue away and went back to our bed.

"You? Shit me. Deuce of course makes my life joyful but on the love life side of it, that's all you."

"I know that's right." I said and smiled. "What date are we thinking?"

"What's tomorrow?"

"JT be for real."

"I am being for real. We can go to the courthouse."

"Why was I really thinking about a small intimate ceremony? Real quick and low key."

"You serious?"

"I mean why not? Do we really need a big wedding?"

"You don't want that? I figured you'd be on your queen shit and want the huge ceremony and reception." He looked confused.

"I do but I really want to be your wife." .....and I might be ready to start a family.

"You thinking about eloping?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Would you be down?" I mirrored his face.

He laughed. "Nigga no. Slow your roll." He laid down and looked at the tv.

He's probably right. I'm jumping the gun. The day is special for the both of us and I'm sure he wants a big wedding.

Jayson's POV

"Y'all getting a prenup?" My best friend, Des, asked me while we ate. Desmond not Destiny. Just to be clear.

"Probably." I said before eating a fry.

"Does she know?"

"I'm sure she does." I shrugged.

"Nah go ahead and talk to her. You don't want no confusion. Then she pissed at you and call everything off."

I shook my head. "Naomi's not like that. She's understanding and she'd understand where I was coming from."

"If you say so. Females change when money come up."

"Wassup with you and saying females? You can't say women? Girls?"

"Ain't no reason. I just say it. You know this."

"Well don't. You sound like one of them bitter niggas. I'm just looking out."

"I hear you. How Toriah feel about all this?"

I shrugged. "I don't know. Haven't talked to her about it yet. I'll get to it."

"Damn you ain't tell her? You might want to get around to that fast."

"Why? She already knows we together and I've talked about my plans to marry Naomi openly on multiple occasions. It shouldn't come as a shock."

"You should still talk to her. I'm happy for you though. You look happy and that's all that matters."