sins and sinners

Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future

- Oscar Wilde

The bell rang harshly throughout the halls of Forks High School. Students rushed out of the classes, rushing to head to the cafeteria for the most educational time during school hours; LUNCH!

Lunch time was the time of cruciality among the students, especially on the first day. Tables were subconsciously picked and designated; popular, pretty, and palefaces.

In the palefaces table, Rosalie, Emmet and the Major were present however Edward and his human pet was still gallivanting in the woods behind them. It was all quite mediocrely tedious for the age-old vampires. As the students ushered into the cafeteria the conversation were quite simply too dull for the Cullen's taste.

Every voice uttered by the teenagers was a nail on the chalkboard for the Major, until the sweetest of voices could be heard in the distant accompanied by an even sweeter scent.

Alice and Noelle.

They were close. Major instinctively sat straight up. As if he was dog suddenly intoxicated with a sweet smell of treats, the Major was enamoured by Noelle's, even distant, presence. Of course, he was the one to first notice their presence given his heightened senses, even for a vampire. It took Rosalie and Emmet a few seconds later to fully grasp Alice and Noelle presence entering the cafeteria.

"It will be okay Noelle".

Alice's voice ringed in their ears. They could also hear the quicker heartbeat of a human near her. When Noelle and Alice entered the cafeteria the dull humans noticed them.

The girls were whispering about how yet another new girl was recruited into the palefaces table, the boys were frustrated to lose the new chick to the Cullen boys again. The news of Noelle and Jasper's newly blossomed friendship has spread like wildfire. Obviously the girlies are quick to label Noelle as a home wrecker since Jasper was already accounted for. They only knew that due to their past attempts at Jasper and the other vampire boys. Alice was kind enough to let it slip knowing that girls had no control over their infatuation since vampires posses an "unnatural" beauty to make them alluring to their victims. It's just how it is supposed to be between prey and predator but Rosalie had to be physically restrained from tearing heads off since Emmett was her mate and the possessiveness sometimes kicks into overdrive when it comes to bonded mates.

Walking through the maze of tables chattering away Noelle and Alice made their way towards the Cullen siblings. When they reached the table it was quite. An awkward silence had befallen the table.

"Guys, this- Alice said as she have a side hug to Noelle- is Noelle Swan. Bella's twin sister."

At the sudden mention of the other Swan sibling there was a visible irk plastered over the faces of both Rosalie and The Major.