airplane mode

take your lungs
watch your body deep freeze

...Seattle, Washington to Florence Italy...weather is currently optimal with clear skies...please sit back and enjoy the flight.

The sound of the pilot drowned in and out. Alice, Bella and Ilsa were comfortably seated as they could be. Air travel was always ill experience for any vampire. Being trapped up in a metal cage filled with what essentially looks like a five star meal was not the best scenario for any vampire to be trapped in.

Recovering from the father's passing Bella and Ilsa used the trip as a short-term solution to forget their pain. It was not the best of solutions but neither of them were too fond of the constant reminder that Charlie was murdered by Victoria, a fault both Swans sibling have to bear.

Charlie's passing had brought open a Pandora's box that had left a lot of unanswered questions up in the air. Isabella had taken it upon herself to address one question that had lingered on in her thoughts her since the service and Renee's confrontation.

"Ilsa."

"Yes Bella?"

"I've been wondering and there is something I have been meaning to ask."

"Well given that we are a 1000 feet up in the air with nowhere to go I'm all ears."

"Does Mom know?"

"That we are in Italy? I highly doubt it."

"No not Italy."

"Then what?"

"You. Does she know about you?"

"I don't understand what you mean Bells."

"Well that day, at...at the service she said that you were a witch and that you are a monster."

"Do you thinking I'm a monster?"

"No!" Bella shouted out of instinct.

"Hm...."

"No. That's not what I meant! I mean like you know I don't know think that you are. I stood up for you. But...but Renee said-"

"I know what you mean Bells. Breathe! Relax. Just because I look like the evil witch from Narnia doesn't mean I am one."

"You look great." Bella awkward replied. The sisters hadn't had a proper conversation. Everything seemed to fall on top of them that having the opportunity to sit down and discussing the elephant in the room seemed awfully daunting.

"After the accident on the lake we moved away from Forks as you remember. But we have lived very different lives since then Bells."

"What do you mean?"

"I was blessed to control the moon elements and I never knew how to address them. I constantly slipped up and caused damages. I was always so scared I would hurt someone."

"Moon elements?"

"Ice and water."

"Oh."

"Well as it happened one night I was having a horrible nightmare and Renee came to my room to help and she saw it all."

"She saw your hair?"

"More. She saw the ice that was protruding from my bed. That happened whenever I was afraid. She knew I was different and well things weren't the same anymore."

"That's when you were sent to the ballet academy?"

"She told everyone I was gifted ballerina...but the truth was that I was a just a scared child and she shipped me off so she didn't have to deal with me."

"I'm so sorry Ilsa."

"It's okay Bella."

"If only I knew I-"

"You wouldn't have been able to do anything...listen Bella I have been carrying anger and pain all my life but the truth is we were so young when our lives were changed."

Bella was quiet.

"And I guess what I am trying to say is that I forgive you for that day and I hope you forgive me for being so cold and distant ever since."

"I do Ilsa. You are my sister no matter what and I always want to be by your side."

"And I always will be sister dearest."

The sisters smiled at each other unbeknownst of the fates that awaited them once they landed in Italy.

One Swan was to fall in love and the other was destined to find her soulmates.

————
Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Love you all.

So Renee was always a bitch! What a shocker!
————