Chapter 19

After her meeting at Gringotts she went home and she decided that she wated to check out the properties that she has been given by Barty, she packed a bag with a weeks' worth of clothes, she didn't bother bringing too many books, as she was not planning on reading much. She packed 3 corsets and matching dresses, skirts and blouses, not knowing what she would want to wear each day, she made sure to bring a few pairs of 4 inch heeled pumps as well as her favourite heeled boots, as she was packing someone walked into her room, 'Going somewhere?' they asked, 'Yes I am going to Scotland for a few days.' she said back to the person, 'And you didn't think to tell me.' They pouted, Eileen turned around and sighed, 'Khonshu, do you want to come with me?' she asked her pouting boyfriend, 'That's a stupid question, of course I want to come with you.' he said, 'When we going?' he asked, 'We are going once we are both packed, so go home and pack a bag with a weeks' worth of clothes.' she said turning around to grab her slips, underwear and stockings. 

Once the two packed their bags Eileen went to say goodbye to her dad and mum, she told them that she would be back in a week. Khonshu came out of the fireplace after flooing back from his house and the two apparated to the location the goblin gave Eileen and they saw a huge house, which looked like it had 20 bedrooms and bathrooms, Eileen walked up to the gate and pushed it open. The gate creaked open and the two walked up the path to the house. The exterior of the house looked old and well-worn but as soon as Eileen opened the front door, she saw a huge staircase leading up multiple floors and there was a huge chandelier. the two walked deeper into the house and looked in all the rooms on the first floor, there were 2 sitting rooms, a huge dining room, an average size kitchen and a ballroom, Eileen decided to look around the second floor and Khonshu looked around the third and final floor. 

Eillen found 5 huge bedrooms and they all had bathrooms connected to them, there was a library which had some empty shelves, but Eileen thought that she could full the shelves with her own books, if she were to live there. She decided to join Khonshu on the third floor and she found 5 more bedrooms and bathrooms, she went through one of the doors at the end of the East wing and it led to the attic, she walked down the attic stairs and went to find Khonshu. 

He was on the second floor in the library, she joined him at the desk he was sitting at after looking at some of the books on the shelves. 'This place is amazing.' she said once she sat down, 'Yes, it is, did you see the study on the first floor?' he asked, 'No I must've missed it.' she said, 'We can explore better tomorrow, how about we go and check out the local scenery?' he asked her, 'Sure, let me just put my bag in a room and then we can go.' she said, she picked up her bag and went to the West wing. Khonshu followed her into the room that she chose, 'Right at the end of the West wing, is that a good idea, what if there is a fire?' he asked, 'Are you always paranoid, fine just to make you feel better I will chose another room.' she said picking her bag back up and walking to the room that was on the opposite side of her first choice, it was closer to the staircase and it had floor to ceiling windows. 

'Now this one is better than the other one, it only had a single window.' she said placing her bag on the king size bed, she walked over to the windows and looked out at the forest that was behind the house, she looked around and she spotted a river, she looked over to the other side of the garden and saw a gazebo. She smiled and turned to look at Khonshu who had placed his bag next to hers on the bed, 'Want to do for a walk?' she asked him, 'Let's go.' he said holding his hand out towards her and the two left the room. 

The two made their way outside, they walked around the house and walked into the garden, there was a few benches all over the huge garden and there was a tree swing. Eileen smiled and she went to go and sit on one of the benches, she reminisced the time her and Barty hid from Loki at the Malfoys, a tear slid down her cheek and she was quick to wipe it away, not wanting to cry.