Chapter 5

Frigga continued to go to her classes as normal and every night she would stare at the box wondering what was in it but never opening it. Once her detentions stopped her hand slowly started to heal. Time had gone too quickly in her opinion but sooner that she had expected it was a week before the Christmas holidays. 

It was a Sunday when she got an unexpected visitor at her bedroom door, she had heard the knock while she was getting ready for a DE meeting and went to open the door thinking it was Draco looking for the notes on the last Mythology class, but it was none other than Fred Weasley. 'Fred what are you doing here?' she asked him while pulling on her cloak and adjusting it 'I just wanted to come and see you. but I can see that you are going somewhere, so I can come back tomorrow or something.' he said before walking away, she watched him leave and went back into her room and grabbed the box which Tom had given her a few months ago and the two-way mirror. She walked out her room to see Draco standing in front of her door 'You ready to go? Severus is waiting for you at the edge of the Forbidden Forest,' she nodded, and they went to go meet her dad. Draco went back to the Slytherin Common rooms once Frigga was with her dad

As Frigga and Severus were walking through the Forest Frigga kept her hand in her pocket holding on to the box, she told herself that she was going to open it when she saw Tom.  Once they were a bit away from the edge of the wards around Hogwarts Severus took out a port key and instructed Frigga to hold on to it. 

When they landed, they were outside of a small cottage in the middle of the woods, somewhere. They walked up to the door and knocked, a house elf opened the door, and they were led in by another house elf. They were taken to a small study at the back of the house and Tom sat there waiting for them to join him. They sat down in the chairs that were in front of them, 'I did not personally call this meeting it was Frigga.' Tom and Severus looked towards Frigga, she stood up and pulled the box out of her pocket. 

'This is why I asked for you two to be here.' She said, 'Frigga wouldn't you like your father to be here too and your siblings.' Severus asked her 'No, I only want you two to be here because you are the two people, I trust the absolute most in this world and besides I will tell them when we get back.' she said, as she went to open the box. 

She looked towards Tom and saw him looking nervous, she opened it and saw a silver ring with an emerald, there was also a necklace with a black diamond, she looked up at Tom 'What is this?', she asked, Tom stood up and walked towards her 'Frigga I promised your dad that I would ask this when you were 18 years old, but I have a feeling that there is going to be a war soon and I didn't know if I would get another chance. So, my question is will you be my heir?' he waited for her reaction, she looked back down at the ring and necklace 'Well I might need some help getting the necklace on but yes, I would love to be your heir.;' she said, and Tom sighed in relief. She jumped to hug him, and he was startled at first but hugged her back. 

She put the ring on her right hand as Tom put the necklace on her neck. Frigga sat back down in her chair and her and her dad stayed there talking with Tom for a while longer before they left to get back to Hogwarts. When she got back Severus took her to her father's quarters so she could show him her ring and necklace. When she got there Severus left her outside the door telling her that this was something she should do herself. She knocked on the door and Loki answered, 'Hello Loki may I come in?' she asked, he moved to the side to let her in 'Are you alright my child?' he asked concerned 'I am perfectly fine, I just had to tell you something.'  she said and she sat on the sofa, Loki sat down on the armchair which was to her right. 'My uncle Tom has asked me to be his heir and I said yes.' she said 'when did this happen?' Loki asked, 'Just a few hours ago.' 'Why wasn't I there?' he asked angrily 'Well, I just wanted my dad there because he and Tom are really close, and I didn't want to overwhelm my uncle with too many people. I knew you would've wanted to bring my siblings with you and it's not that I don't want them to meet that side of my family, I do just not when it is something for just me and my uncle.'