I make my way to DJ, slowly, trying not to fall off my heels. I ask him to repeat the song but I'm not positive if he understands. He just nods and smiles like dumb, I return awkward smile too and show thumbs up. He's definitely high. And here we are, my body starts to move.

Kent's POV...

"Ben?"

"Yes" I answer beautiful girl sitting next to me.

"I still don't know how old are you?" She twirls her blonde curl.

"I'm 24." With big torture I focus on her face instead of view behind her.

"I'm 22. Great, we don't have big age difference." she looks up at ceiling still twirling her hair. All I care is where's fourth guy. What has she done?

I'm looking at table where that guys were sitting and fourth one, the one who was eyeing her is missing. Also, where is she? Not at the tables, not on the dance floor. She definitely did something. The moment I'm about to return my attention to curly haired one I see what I see.

She will end my patience, if I don't mention that she's already driving me crazy. Hope you're dead! When she was one complaining about not drawing too much attention, she's doing completely opposite of it. She's the center of attention.

I'm sitting, watching Hope standing on bar and dancing.

She's moving her hips with rhythm, left and right. Her hair is wild, running down on her shoulders. She's drunk, so drunk. I don't know it's because I'm kinda drunk too or her skirt becomes shorter.

Her hands trail down to her chest. With body roll she slightly fondles her breasts and goes down to stomach and down. People hype her up, everyone's eyes are on her. I'm embarrassed of how hypnotized I look at her.

Hope is touching her tights, she bends forward and when she straightens again, she throws her hair back. She revolves her lower body and looks so sexy.

Oh god, this woman.

I can't help but enjoy with show front of me. Her body rolls, places she touches. She's just...

The fact is that she isn't only the center of attention of men, but also of women. They are loving her energy and confidence. She yanks her already short skirt up. It drives me insane.

The things I do with her and I do to her.

She notices me. I sip my drink. Her eyes are attacking me but I don't look away, I like her seeing me enjoying her performance.

Music ends and everyone claps. She raises her hands and claps too. Her eyes never leave mine, they're challenging me. I don't know her intentions but my stare isn't entirely because of stubbornness. It's just hard to not look at her.

Some guy holds her hand. He helps her to come down. I wonder who is he. Why is he so close to her?

"Stella," I get curly girls attention, "I have to go. It was lovely meeting you! Really!" I kiss top of her hand.

She's speechless. "But-" Stella tries to say something but I'm already too far from table to hear her.

I make my way to women's restroom. Luckily there's no one. He's not here. She's not stupid. She hid him in janitor's cubicle. And yes, I open last door in row to see dark haired man passed out. His whole forehead is painted in blood, I check his pulse. He'll be alright.

His pockets are clear, no gun, knife, drug. I take picture of his ID and leave the restroom.

As soon as I reach table section my eyes run to bar again. That guy and Hope are still flirting. She's laughing and then wide smile stretches on her lips. My legs walk straight to them without my permission. He's facing her. I sit behind him. He can't see me but Hope can and she does, I ask for drink and wink at her.