"How terribly kind of you," Nakamura sweatdropped, taking a look at the photo which gave you all the chills. Why did he have to make them so large?

"Right!" Koro-sensei exclaimed. "Come now, let's all pick our photos."

"Hmm..." Sugino pondered, "there's already a bunch of photos on the regular album..."

"So if we're making another one," you continued his train of thought, "why don't we go with some unconventional photos?" You smiled widely.

"Nurufufu, leave it to me," your teacher chuckled mischievously as he began taking out a bunch of photographs from his pockets. "The cool beauty Hayami at a pet shop!" He announced like a TV host. And just as he said that, he appeared right at the orange-haired girl's desk and revealed the photo for everyone to see.

The whole class' eyes went wide in surprise, not at all expecting your stoic classmate to be smiling so sweetly as she petted a kitten. Hayami's face went red in embarrassment and she was quick to snatch the photo from your teacher's hand.

"Mimura's nighttime air guitar at the school!" Koro-sensei continued tormenting your classmates as you couldn't help but smile at the comedic scene. "Princess Takaoka trying on some royal garb!" The girl went red making you chuckle sweetly. "Bad boy Karma blushing at his girlfriend!" You snorted at this. Karma blushing at his-... Wait! That was you!

All colour left your face as Koro-sensei, who was now standing between you and Karma, simply grinned like a madman. Worst of all, he spent much longer on this photo than with the others and was proudly showing it to the class who laughed loudly at this one in a lifetime opportunity.

Terasaka was the one laughing the most, tears falling from his cheek as he pointed his finger at Karma and poked fun at him. Your redheaded boyfriend was not having it and simply responded by kicking the boy's chair which consequently made him lose his balance and landed with a loud 'thump' on the floor.

Upon seeing this, Koro-sensei was quick to change the subject, fearing being the next one.

"Naked Okajima running around campus in the middle of the night!" He now shouted.

"Hey! Wait a second!" The boy stood up from his desk. "Does that mean," he covered his mouth with his hand, pupils dilating at the thought, "some of my really dangerous photos are here?"

"You mean there's worse!?" Maehara and Kimura shrieked.

"Everyone! Look for your photos!" Someone yelled. "Grab 'em and throw them away!"

In an instant, you were all pushing each other as you tried to get to Koro-sensei's desk to tear up all the embarrassing photos he had of you. Even Karma was there as he frantically searched for any more pictures he might've taken of the two of you.

"He even got these moments..." You could hear your classmates murmuring amongst themselves as they began tearing them up.

"Come on! Say something to the paparazzi!" Yada complained to Bitch-sensei though she received no answer as your teacher simply wandered around the classroom, her head in the clouds as she mumbled something about living together with someone in April.

"Next, we'll pick pictures of school events!" Koro-sensei grinned, not at all fazed by how embarrassed the whole class felt.

Your teacher then handed you and Nagisa an album and you couldn't help yourself from smiling fondly at the memories. But your smile fell almost instantly once you flipped the next page.

"Koro-sensei!" You shrieked as you took out the photo and stuffed it inside your pocket. It was unbelievable. To think he had snapped such a picture!

"Eh!?" Nakamura appeared from thin air, like a demon being summoned. "What photo did that octopus take (Y/N)-chan~?" She wiggled her eyebrows.