Chapter Thirty | Sorry We're Closed [🔥]

Chapter 30 | Sorry We're Closed
•••
Mature context 🔞

Gabriella's pov

He stands In front of me, his gaze burning into my skin.

"You aren't tired correct?" He says.

"Ha.. now that I think about it, I'm real tired." I say, trying to crawl away.

He grabs me by my ankles and drags me back to my original place.

"Too late." He whispers in my ear. He trails his hand along my spine, making me arch it.

He slowly rises his hand until he reaches my zipper, dragging it down.

He brings my dress down to my torso exposing only my breasts. He puts my nipple into his mouth, sucking lighting while teasing the other.

"That's not fair." I pout.

"What isn't?" He laughs, still sucking on my nipple.

"Why am I the only one shirtless." I say, pulling on his shirt.

He lets go of my nipple to take off his shirt. He's gotten more muscular since high school, it's like his shoulders are as wide as my body. His abs are more toned and he's gotten tanner from being in the California heat all the time.

I notice something wrapped around his chest.

"Did you get hurt?" I say, running my hand across the bandage.

"No it's a tattoo." He says, grabbing my hand, kissing my palm.

"How were you allowed to play? Is it brand new? Does it hurt badly?" I ask, flooding him with questions.

"It's not new, I'm just making sure it doesn't get infected." He says, laughing at my concern.

"Can I see it?" I ask.

He nods, removing the white bandage showing a tattoo on the left side of his chest, on his heart. It reads "Sorry we're closed."

I look up at him, he's already staring at me. "My hearts closed because of you." He says, kissing me on the forehead.

I pull the rest of my dress off, moving to the middle of the bed. Grey takes of his pants and climbs on the bed, towering over me.

"Do you like it.? Is it too much?" He asks.

There's no way he thought I wouldn't like it. I love it.

"I love it." I kiss him, "and I love you." I say, kissing him again.

"Good" he says, spreading my legs open.

He lowers himself, holding eye contact.

"Grey no stop that's gross." I try to stop him.

"But I wanna know how you taste." He says, removing my panties.

He rubs his fingers against my sensitive chit, he starts moving his fingers faster inside me, making my entire body tremble. I grind my hips against his fingers, trying to increase the sensation. Right when I feel like I'm getting close, he replaces his fingers with his tongue.

"Don't even think about cumming Bells." he says, getting up to get a condom.

He rips it open slipping it on. He's hard, his pre cum is all over his dick.

All of a sudden he slams into me, i lost my breathe trying to take his huge length.

"Say you're sorry." He says, gripping onto my thighs, thrusting in and out of me.

"Im sorry..!" I cry out.

"Say you regret trying to break up with me. Do you not feel bad for almost breaking my heart?" He says. His strokes were deep, he's fucking me at a pace I can't keep up with.

"I- I can't.." I try to tell him, I can't even form words.

"Look Bells, I'm filling your whole stomach." He says, touching my lower stomach we're the bulge of him inside me is.

My legs tremble I allow myself to climax.
I cry out loudly, he hits my g-spot over and
over. Closing my eyes. He grabs my neck, pushing me deeper into his length.

"Keep your eyes open, I want you to see how
sorry you are." He says, not giving me enough time to settle from my high, he trusts into me deeply and this time slowly.

"I didn't expect your apology yet." He says as I cry out.

" He says as I cry out