Chapter Thirteen | My Grey Is Back

Chapter 13 | my Grey is back.
•••

Gabriella's pov

I wake up to no sight of Grey.

I look around the room, a blue sticky note catches my eye.

I smile while reading it.

"I went to go grab your stuff from your house and get some stuff done, please don't leave the house. Breakfast is downstairs, don't miss me too much! ~ Grey :)"

I sigh and finally get out of bed. When I say finally, I mean finally because right when I got out of bed, I heard Grey open the front door.

"Goodmorning" I say smiling

"Goodmorning?" He says raising an eyebrow

I shrug and sit on the couch, getting comfy.

"Bella can we talk about it now?" Grey says with a smile, even though I know it's been bugging him since yesterday.

"Yea" I say, looking at my feet.

I honestly don't want to about it.

"She cheated on me." Gray says with a sad smile on his face.

"Omg Grey, I'm so sorry" I say, scooting closer to him.

"I'm not." He says, looking at me.

The look in his eyes told me he's telling me the truth. But something else was bothering him.

"I know how she threatened you." I say finally being close enough to place my hand on his back.

His eyes widen turning his face towards mine.

"Bella you don't know how sorry I am." Grey says pulling me into a hug.

His head is rested on my neck, he nuzzles his nose on my skin. Sending shivers throughout my whole body.

Every time he touched me it felt like my heart was gonna explode.

"What did she threaten you with?" I ask.

He stiffens.

"I can't say. Just know that I had no other choice." he says quietly.

Why cant he just tell.

"oh." I say, running my hair through his hair.

"I love when you do that." He says.

"Do what?" I say.

"Play with my hair." He says. Thank god he couldn't see my face because I was blushing. Even with my tan skin, my skin can sadly still turn a dark red. We sit like that for a while in comfortable silence.

___

"I'm going to school tomorrow." I tell Grey, getting comfy on the bed.

"Bella no, you need to rest." He says getting comfy right next to me. He lifts up his hands wanting me to cuddle him. I roll my eyes, smiling cuddling into his chest.

"Please." I say lifting my head up to see him. "Why do you want to go anways. I've never met someone who wants to go to school." He says. I mean he's not wrong, but I'm not going for work.

"I just wanna see everyone." I say, referring to all of our friends. I also want to have a talk with Maya.

"Whatever.." He says. I laugh and drift off to sleep in Greys warm chest. I wish I could fall asleep in his arms everyday.

___

I wake up to music blasting in the shower. I'm gonna beat Greys butt. I head to the bathroom across the hall and get ready.

Grey didn't really give me many options, he grabbed casual everyday clothes. I pick out a white tank top, a flannel, dark ripped mom jeans, and white boot heels, leaving my hair down. Yes I'm dressing to impress. Impress Grey.

After I'm dressed, Grey and I head to school. Half way to school I realize I'm hungry.

"Grey" I say

"Yes love?" He asks.

Why does he call me that. People will get the wrong idea.

I would get the wrong idea. I mean I'm not complaining but still.

"I'm hungry." I say, smiling.

"Where do you wanna eat?" He asks.

"Cafe?" I say with question in my voice to see if he agrees.

He looks at the time and agrees.

___

When we walk in, it's a cute little breakfast place. It's very cozy with fairy light everywhere.

As we wait in our seats to be served, every girl is checking him out. Like yes I'm not his girlfriend, but they don't know that. A female waiter our age comes to ask for our orders.

"What would you like?" She says turning to Grey.

Rude.

"I'll get 6 pancakes, bacon, 3 scrambled eggs, and a cup of coffee." The girl is checking him out. "Anything else?" She says, biting her lips. Grey gives her a confused look, and turns to me.
"Bella?" Grey asks me, shining his beautiful smile. He's so cute.

"Can I please have 2 pancakes, and a cup of coffee." I say, smiling at Grey.

She rolls her eyes at me and storms away.

When our food arrives, it's a new waiter. Guess she's to embarrassed to come back.

Grey finishes his food way before I do. Either he eats way to fast or I eat way to slow. I'm gonna go with the first one.

"We are having our first football game on Friday, I'll see you cheering me on right?" Grey says, with a smile.

"I'll be there, cheering you on tho? I don't think so." I say teasing him.

He pouts, causing me to burst into laughter.
Grey isn't laughing with me tho. He's just staring at me while a smile.

"What?" I ask, finally able to talk.

"I missed that smile." He says, softly.

"I missed you." I say, smiling.

"Me more" Grey says. leaning towards me, kissing me on the cheek.

___

After I finally finish my food, me and argue who's gonna pay. Of course he ends up winning.

We missed first period, I'm seriously gonna fail that class if I don't start showing up. As we walk into class, everyone's eyes are on him. Sometimes I forget he's all anyone talks about.
All the girls talk about how they want him.

Greys pov

As we walk into class, everyone's eyes are on her.
All the guys are checking her out.It's fucking annoying. No matter how much times I tell them she's off limits, they still try.

To make it more obvious to those dicks. I grab Bella by the waist and whisper in her ear. "I'll walk you to your next hour." She nods and her nose turns a cute pink.

She's so fucking adorable.