Chapter Nineteen | Meeting The Family

Chapter 19 | Meeting the family
•••

Greys pov

"I'm about to shit my pants guys." I tell Asher and Reese on the phone.

"Grey Miller gets nervous?" Asher says.

"Shut the fuck up man, she's about to wake up." I say

"Well Just pop the question." Asher says.

"Dumbass, do you know what pop the question means." Reese says laughing.

I feel my face burning hot at them bringing up marriage, I hope that's the next question I get to ask Bella.

"Who are you talking to?" Bella's angelic voice says.

"You guys woke her up, talk later." I say, ending the call.

"It was Asher and Reese. Im sorry love, did I wake you up?" I say, moving her hair out of her face.

"No, I woke up when I heard you say your gonna shit your pants." She says, grinning.

"Umm.. haha.." I say. Shit, now she's knows somethings up.

"No. Tell me now." She says.

"It's serious, I can't ask you when your half asleep." I say.

"I'm not half asleep Grey. Tell me right now." She says, crossing her arms giving me a look.

"Well. You know how I go to Madrid for winter break." I say, she nods. "You're very special to me, and I want my family to know how much I really do care for you, together." I say, fiddling with my fingers.

"Together ?" She says, smiling.

"Can you come to Madrid with your amazing boyfriend?" I say.

She's frozen.. All of a sudden, she's hugging me, or choking me, I'm not sure yet.

"Of course I'll go!" She squeals.

I breath a loud sigh of relief, holding her tighter in my arms. This is definitely gonna be a fun thanksgiving.

Gabriella's pov

"Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen. Flight attendants, prepare for take-off please. Everyone please take your seats and make sure your seatbelts are secured. We are flying from LAX to Madrid. The amount of time left will be on the screen in front of you, get comfortable, this will take 15 hours."

"What am I gonna do for 15 hours?" I whine, obviously sleep, watch Netflix, and eat, like everyone else on this plane.

"Mm I can think of something." Grey whispers, his hot minty breath close to my ear.

"Shut up." I say, hitting him on the chest and roll my eyes. I turn away from him so he doesn't see me blushing.

"Babe,babe." I heard Grey say, shaking me lightly from my sleep. "You have to eat."

"No" I mumble tiredly.

"Babe." Grey says in a demanding tone.

I open my eyes slightly to see a very serious look on Grey.

"Fine." I say, rolling my eyes and getting out of my finally comfortable position.

A smile covers his face as he kisses my cheek.

___

"Nice to meet you Linda!" (Beautiful) Grey's Aunt says, pulling me into a warm big hug.