821-830: Everyone Expects My Wife to Testify

Start from the beginning

"You go first, I will go in myself."

Ning Dai froze, and later knew that they were unmarried couples, and naturally wanted to whisper, so she smiled and nodded, and left.

Standing at the door of this room, Zhou Zekai felt the aura flowing inside, but remembered that the elixir that he had eaten before was probably made by Zhen Lingya. For a moment, I felt a little bit of Zhen Lingya. It's complicated, but I don't know if I should go in.

Zhou Zekai stood in front of the door, but Zhen Lingya found it in the first place. After putting the refined Gu Gu Dan that she had refined, she packed her clothes, walked slightly red on her face, and opened it. The door really saw his fiance standing at the door.

"You, when did you come? Why didn't you come in?"

The two have been engaged for 20 years, so Zhen Lingya knows that this person is her future husband, so over time, the relationship between the two is very close. Although there is nothing extraordinary, they say together A few words are still OK.

"I've just arrived, and see you're alchemy, afraid to disturb you."

Zhou Zekai saw Zhen Lingya in front of her at a glance. She had to say that this girl was indeed very elegant. Although not like the beauty in the general sense, her big eyes made people look particularly comfortable. Staring at you at this moment, there will always be some comfort in my heart.

"Don't bother, I'm just refining some bigudan, then ... would you like to come in?"

Zhen Lingya looked at the fiance in front of her, and only felt that the most handsome person she had ever seen in her life was her fiance. When she thought that she would become a husband and wife with this person one day, Zhen Lingya's cheeks became red again. , Thinking of what he said just now, some Meng Lang was so very hurried, he hurriedly lowered his head, but saw that the purse he had embroidered for his fiance was worn on his body, and it was a moment of sweetness again.

"Ok."

Zhou Zekai nodded. This time he was planning to come to Zhen Lingya. He has already decided that he will be found out sooner or later by staying in the broken love sect. The best way is to stay away from the broken love sect. You can apply for an outing with the owner, bring Zhen Lingya, and slowly let Zhen Lingya learn more spells ...

After the two people entered the room, Zhou Zekai was almost instinctual, so he looked at the room and found that the girl's room was different and very clean. The room had a smell of incense, and it was not clear what it was. Zhen Lingya walked in front, and the bells on her body were ringing, especially crisp and touching. Only then did Zhou Zekai have time to look at each other.

It was found that Zhen Lingya wore a pale pink skirt, wearing gold bell jewelry on her wrist, and a long-life lock on her neck, which made her whole person more beautiful and pretty, she could not see twenty-six. It looks like 14 years old if you are in the world at this moment.

The biggest difference between cultivating immortals and mortals is that in addition to their life span, the biggest is appearance. If you see a cultivating immortal, even if it is a young person, the other person may be an old ancestor of several generations ...

"Listen to Brother Er said that you have been practicing in retreat recently, so I did not go to Bai Yuefeng to bother you. I heard that Bai Yuefeng is snowing. Is it true? I haven't seen snow for a long time ..."

Zhen Lingya found a topic and told Zhou Zekai that the news came from her disciples below Bai Yuefeng. She had not gone to Bai Yuefeng for two months and was afraid to disturb her fiance's practice.

"Well, it's snowing, it's snowing a lot. If you want to see it, I can take you to see it, and Bai Yuefeng's laurel is blooming. You must like it."

Zhou Zekai nodded, thinking of the laurel that he saw at Bai Yuefeng, he really felt that this freesia land was extra fun. A tree such as laurel will actually open when it snows. He and Snow Wolf saw it for the first time. When it arrived, it was also very shocked.