731-740: Horror Live

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Best Male God TBMG » Chapter 731: Wife is a strong woman 5
The Best Male God Chapter 731: Wife is a strong woman 5
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"Well? Who is Zhou Zekai's person?" Wei Jiajia saw Zhou Zekai and Zhou Wenya at a glance. At this moment, she was curious. She had a bad relationship with Zhou Zekai, so she didn't know about Zhou Zekai's marriage yesterday.

Xiao Tiantian recognized it at a glance. This was Zhou Wenya. She had seen it in Zhou Wekai ’s WeChat circle of friends. She just thought that Zhou Wenya was 26 years old this year and she was married to 20-year-old Zhou Zekai. It's like an old cow eating tender grass. It's disgusting!

There is also Zhou Zekai, who yesterday hacked his WeChat and phone! It's just terrible!

Thinking of this, Xiao Tiantian felt that she couldn't let go of her thoughts, and said.

"I don't know, otherwise ... how about we ask?"

Wei Jiajia knew that Xiao Tiantian had a good relationship with Zhou Zekai before. She had thought that the two would become lovers. However, she did not expect that a woman next to Zhou Zekai would change her mind.

Thinking of it, he pulled Xiao Tiantian towards Zhou Zekai, and both of them looked good. Xiao Tiantian looked so sweet and pleasant. When he first came here, Zhou Wenya saw him. He calmly held Zhou Zekai's arm.

Judging by the woman's sixth sense, she felt that one of the two people in front of her must know A Kai.

"Zhou Kaikai? I thought I was reading it wrong! You chased my sweet home more than a week ago. Why is there a person beside me now? It makes me think I'm the wrong person! Who is this?"

Wei Jiajia is the most familiar person, although he has also seen Zhou Zekai several times, but he always thought that Zhou Zekai would be with Xiao Tiantian, so now he completely treats Zhou Wenya as a junior.

I think it must be the woman in front of Xiao Tiantian's corner.

Zhou Zekai frowned when he heard this person talking. He never liked the uninvited girls.

Xiao Tiantian on the side was looking at Zhou Zekai with a lingering look, and there was a trace of sadness in that look, which made Zhou Wenya feel that this was called sweet, and she definitely liked A Kai.

"Do I know you well? Xiao Tiantian, we only discussed academic issues before. Although I don't know what your friend has misunderstood, I still have to make it clear that I have nothing to do with you now and I won't There are relationships."

This remark was to stop giving Xiao Tiantian face and make Xiao Tiantian cry almost wronged. Before that, they obviously had a good relationship. Why are men so married? Although she refused to marry Zhou Zekai, it did not mean that she could treat her like this after she got married.

"Akai, how can you do this?"

With his eyes red, the next second seemed to be crying.

Zhou Zekai hates this kind of girl most. While telling you like it, she said again and again that I can't associate with you, and has a close relationship with a woman's husband. Such a woman, Zhou Zekai really despise.

"I've always been like this, okay. If someone comes here later, if you are looking for a place, go to another place."

Crank people straight, let Zhou Wenya on the side secretly pull Zhou Zekai's hand, suggesting that the little girl is about to cry, but her heart is happy, it seems that A Kai has no favorite girl in the school ...

However, Zhou Wenya thought about the text message she received on her wedding day. Is it all fake?

Xiao Tiantian really did not expect that Zhou Zekai, who had talked to her before and even wished to marry her, just married, and she seemed to have become another person, and she no longer exists in her eyes. It made her feel a little uncomfortable.