651-660: Your Parents Think You Should Quit The Net

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Best Male God TBMG » Chapter 651: In the last days it just doesn't come 22
The Best Male God Chapter 651: In the last days it just doesn't come 22
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
After driving for a day, both Zhou Father and Zhou Zekai were a little tired. After returning home and eating the meal made by my aunt, the family took a rest directly. However, their homecoming caused the onlookers in the neighborhood, and the recent one The hot news-Xie Yifei conceived Zhou Zekai's child.

Oh ... Accurately, it was Xie Yifei who conceived Zhou Zekai's child. As a result, Zhou Zekai met Bai Fumei in Shangjing City, so don't thank Xie Yifei. Xie Yifei couldn't help but came back to give birth ... Now the belly is five months old Xie Yifei can be clearly seen as pregnant.

Xie's mother went out to buy vegetables. Naturally, she had heard of the return of Zhou's family. He was unwilling to talk about Zhou Zekai's affairs with his face, in fact, it was not because he was angry with Zhou Zekai, but because he was angry with his daughter.

She actually knows about the separation of her daughter from Zhou Zekai. At first, the couple of the Zhou family told her that she also called her and asked her daughter. The daughter just said that Zhou Zekai was just like his brother, so she broke up, and she did n’t want to so many.

Who would have thought that two months ago, her daughter came back, not only did the school not go out of school, but also brought them such a big surprise! The daughter was pregnant!

At that time, Xie ’s father wanted to find Zhou Zekai directly. He did n’t know the situation, but Xie ’s mother who secretly talked to her daughter knew it. The seed in her daughter ’s belly was not Zhou Zekai at all. She had asked her daughter secretly. After that, the daughter said that she was a person she liked, and she didn't ask any more, she just made Xie mother want to hit someone.

When the daughter first came back, Xie mother wanted her daughter to kill her child, but she did not let her die, and threatened that if she killed her child, she would not make Xie mother crazy ...

Father Xie did not know the truth. He always thought that the child was Zhou Zekai. He also called the Zhou couple. Thankfully, the husband and wife were authentic and did not say anything on the phone. Otherwise, Xie ’s mother was afraid of Xie ’s anger and could directly Kill her daughter!

I concealed it carefully for two months. Mother Xie knew that once the family returned this week, the dirty water would not be able to be poured on others. Even Zhou Zekai's child was sincere since childhood, but which man can bear the green hat? What's more, she secretly asked her daughter. When her daughter was with Zhou Zekai, she was also holding hands. Not to mention that relationship, she even kissed a few times ...

Thinking of this, Mother Xie is really mad!

Back home, sure enough, the room was smoky again, so Xie mother frowned.

"Lao Xie, I have said it a few times. Don't smoke at home. It's not the same as before. Your daughter is pregnant. If you smoke like this, it will affect your daughter's body."

I went up and stabbed her husband's cigarette directly. Xie's mother was not in a good mood. As a result, she saw that her husband was also black.

"Influence her? I worked so hard to train her to go to school for so many years, just to make her go to college and fooling around with men? Or did she drop out of school? The wild seed in her stomach didn't know who it was! Impact What a fart! "

Today's father Xie was very irritable, and made Xie's heart tremble, and then his voice trembled.

"What's the matter, Lao Xie, who is the child in the daughter's belly besides A Kai's child?"