671-680: Say Yes to Love

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Best Male God TBMG » Chapter 671: Your parents think you should quit the net 17
The Best Male God Chapter 671: Your parents think you should quit the net 17
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
In the next few days, Li Yixuan followed the couple who picked her up, and it seemed that she had abandoned her previous identity. The man Zhang Tianzi liked looked like a reliable person, at least Zhang Tianzi was still very Like it, after thanking Zhou Zekai and Zhou Yuxing for their help, Zhang Tianzi left here with the ID card she got.

The happiest is Chang Wenbo. His parents came to pick him up. After seeing the situation in the TV, he knew that the elder son had suffered a lot of crimes. When receiving people, he thanked Zhou Zekai and Zhou Yuxing with gratitude. Let Chang Wenbo happily follow his parents away.

In addition to Zhou Zekai's father and son, there were only two other boys left in the big villa. Han Jiahao secretly called his mother. As a result, the mother on the other end knew that the phone call was Han Jiahao and then hung up.

Han Jiahao's father is the same, it seems that he no longer wants to admit such a son.

Zhou Yuxing was with Han Jiahao at the time, and it was uncomfortable for him, but he promised that Han Jiahao could live here for as long as possible.

The remaining three children are getting better and better. Occasionally, they will play with Li Yixuan, who has become the young lady of the Black Rock Gang. When Zhou Zekai is better and can move around freely, Zhou Zekai arranged a school for the three children. After all, Three people are only 17 years old.

Regarding this matter, the three children did not resist, and did not know how Zhou Zekai did it, so that Han Jiahao and Zhang Mingxi's hukou was placed in his name, so the school attendance was so determined.

It seems that everything has returned to the most mundane appearance. Things about Shang'an Hui'an Caution Network College have been buzzing on the Internet. This school has been banned, the principal has lived in prison, and the children who have suffered in pain have finally returned home. The media conducted extensive interviews on this matter, but Zhou Yuxing did not like to watch these.

After recovering, Zhou Zekai started to manage the company's business. He knew he couldn't help so many people. His arrival was to allow Zhou Yuxing to live and grow up, so Zhou Zekai could only do his best in a limited time. Strive to teach Zhou Yuxing.

The child inherited the computer talent of his body and was very proficient in the Internet. When he was in school, Zhou Zekai began to teach him to make simple software.

And Han Jiahao and Zhang Mingxi are also embarrassed to have been living in Zhoujiabai for nothing, but in the end they have gone the old way. Han Jiahao started the game live broadcast. In three years, it has already had 3 million fans, and Zhang Mingxi, also became After the first pseudo-mother of the live broadcast site, his beautiful face made him eat all men and women.

In a blink of an eye, it was three years. Chang Wenbo and Zhang Tianzi had lost the way of contact. Only Li Yixuan and Zhou Yuxing had contact with them. After repeating their studies, all four were admitted to their favorite university. Li Yixuan applied for the performance. system.

About four people together again, all have changed a lot.

The hair had grown out long ago. At this time, the beautiful Li Yixuan was sitting in a chair near the window. The beautiful fingers painted with red nail polish stirred the coffee, waiting for the three little friends.

Her beauty is so invasive that men can't help but want to look at it again and again.

While sitting here for a while, five men have come to chat, but all were rejected by Li Yixuan.