301-310: Educated Youth and Farmer Girl

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Best Male God TBMG » Chapter 301: Brother's Fiancee End
The Best Male God Chapter 301: Brother's Fiancee End
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The events of that year were finally revealed in the fainting of Mrs. An.

After arranging Mrs. An who was fainted into the hands of the doctor who came to pick up the person, Mrs. An did not allow all the Ans to send them away, but she could only let An Jiayi watch her mother be sent away, but in this home , Grandma, everyone is afraid to disobey.

What's more, Mrs. Elder always has her own plan for doing things. Since she said such things, it must be the mother's fault.

An Jiajun and An Jiaxuan both had some suspicions, but it was hard to say. Instead, their father An Fu was not very well at the moment. After An Fu followed his mother to the study for more than half an hour, they suddenly came from the inside. When they came out, the three hurriedly surrounded the father, but found that the father had become extremely decadent, and did not know what had been hit.

"Dad, please hurry and see Mom! Why does grandma send mother away? What if mother is still sick, what to do if something goes wrong?"

An Jiayi, who made Mrs. An ignorant of the world, completely ignored her father's embarrassment at this moment, only thinking about where her mother was sent to. She thought that she was going to be out of order with the thought of living with her grandma in the future.

When Anfu heard his daughter's words, he looked up at his daughter, but there was no expression on his face, which was completely different from the kindness in the past.

"You all want to know why your grandma sent your mother away? I can tell you."

Concealing the children is not a good thing, and the most important thing is that the father knows that if they don't tell them the truth, I'm afraid they will also investigate in private. It is better to say it directly.

An Jiajun and An Jiaxuan were a little bit confused, and they felt that this was a little bad. The mother must have done something wrong, but only the things at that time, and the pregnancy of the mother. The two of them could never think of it.

"Why dad?"

An Jiayi was still so out of date. She asked her father to embarrass him, and when he trembled his lips to tell the truth, he heard the voice of his mother behind him.

"Because she is unbearable, she is not worthy of being my daughter-in-law."

Talking about the old lady coming out, she did not expect that the son could abandon his face for these children. After all, a man was already suffering because of this kind of thing. Now the son has to endure for the children. This made the elderly lady feel distressed for her son, but she also understood that the matter was more painful when she said it from her son's mouth, so she came out directly.

After speaking, I looked at my grandson and granddaughter. Although the granddaughter was crooked, anyway, these two grandchildren are both good, and fortunately, there is a blood testimonial in the thing sent by Zhou Zekai, otherwise the old lady must be true Doubt your grandchildren.

After all, having such a mother is not doubtful.

"Grandma, please tell me what my mother did wrong, and everything is left to Grandma's disposal."

An Jiajun believed that the wise old man in front of him liked to spend time with his grandma when he was a child, so now, he trusts Mrs. An extremely much.

As a result, the whole family came to the study, and Mrs. An did not conceal it. She told what happened to Zhou Zekai at the airport, and then told all about Mrs. An.