55

Everything was amazing.

She had signed a contract for next season. She had come back a holiday with all her friends. She had graduated school with all good grades.

It was great.

Three weeks ago she was in the gym and collapsed. Her heart monitor was going absolutely crazy. Phil was called. An ambulance was called.

It was going downhill.

She was unconscious for 5 days. In a comma. She hit her head on equipment in the gym. They think she had a brain injury. All her friends visited. Her family too. She wasn't getting any better.

It hit rock bottom.

"Remi Foden made sure she lived the best life possible. From starting as the only girl in the Sunday league team to working her way to the Primer League Remi never gave up her dreams which have influenced me to continue working hard throughout all my years. The day i found out i was going to be a dad was the scariest night of my life but when i first held her in my arms i had never felt more in love"

-

Remi was carried but Phil, Brian, Andrew, Callum, Shea, Liam and Cole and James. Her coffin was covered in sky blues roses and they played her favourite song while she was buried.

-

Phil had dedicated every goal to Remi that season and gotten number 74 tattooed on his thumb.

Callum had stopped moved to Coventry city on loan. He got Remi's initials tattooed on his ring finger wearing the ring he got Remi around his neck.

Millie had moved back down to Chelsea and also got a tattoo of Remi's handwriting up her arm. She had gone back to therapy three times a week since her mental health had gone bad again.

Remi was always remembered as the girl that never gave up and the girl that worked for her place in football.

The girl that was loyal to everyone and she inspired many young girls to follow their dreams.

And never to give up.

I do apologise for how shit this ended and it certainly wasn't the way i wanted it to end but i have nothing else to write for it now.

I'm think my next book is going to be a Formula one book but i'm really not sure who to do i have a few names in mind i'll leave comments on my conversation board.

Thank you so much for the love of this book. I love you all so much🫶🏻