53

"So you excited to go for international break then?"

Remi and Phil decided to go out for lunch, it had been a while since they properly caught up and Phil was leaving for international break tomorrow.

"Excited but nervous"

"Nervous?"

"Just in case I mess up somehow or get injured"

"Well if you mess up everyone makes mistakes, if you get injured they have great medical staff there they'll take good care of you. But think positively you can only go down there and put the effort and hard work into it"

"You know sometimes I forgot who's the adult in this relationship, you always know what to say"

"Yeah well someone taught me" she smiles

"So tell me if it's none of my business but what's going between you and Callum"

"Okay, you remember what I told you don't you?"

Phil nods taking a bite of his food while rolling his eyes

"Well last week I asked him to sit in the box with Mum and Ronnie"

"Why" Phil asks in a 'sing song' tone

"I don't know why, just felt like I should. But after the game him and I were talking and we got to talking, he apologised for everything and said that if I don't forgive him he understands and that he loves me and he understands he's in the wrong. I told him I love him too and that it will give me a little more time to fully forgive him. But we're back together just taking things a lot more slower but tonight we're ordering in food and watching a movie together"

"Well if I didn't think Callum was good for you then I would tell you but I think he is good for you, he's made mistakes and took time to realise them. And you, you set him straight I'm proud of you"

"Thanks Dad"

"Course, how's your food?"

"It's good we've never been here before how did you find this place?"

"Mase took Rachel here when they came up to visit Millie"

"Well i'm really enjoying it"

"That's good. Did you get the email about that week in the life thing?"

"Yeah i did i obviously spoke about it with Millie because they want to film in the house and everything and she said it's absolutely fine"

"That's good, i just wanted to check with you first, they want me to sign some papers since you're under 18"

"Well i'm okay with it, i think everyone else is i know they wanted to start filming once international break is over"

"that's fine with me"

-

"hi gorgeous!" Callum shouts entering the apartment

"shoes" Millie tells him putting her jacket on

"alright you, where you and Shea off to then?"

"his parents"

"oh"

"yeah oh" Millie mocks "Rem, what do you think?"

"I'd change the top"

"Why?"

"Because that one has a big curry stain on it"

"Callum! You seen and didn't tell me"

"I thought it was supposed to be like that" Callum shrugs

"You do know how to trigger my nerves don't you?"

"Yes i do" He smiles

"Callum" Remi sighs "I've got a top just like that in my wardrobe, go in and take it"

"Thank you, you're the best. I love you"

"When's Shea getting here?" Callum asks

"Now. What's going on?"

"Your girlfriend spilled curry sauce down her shirt now she has to change it" Callum laughs

"I swear to god Callum you will feel my back hand in a minute"

"i only like it when Remi spanks me thank you very much"

"I'm going to murder the two of you in a minute if you both don't shut up. 1. Millie hurry up and take that top otherwise you'll be late, 2. Callum i've never spanked you"

"Oh but i've spank-"

"Finish that sentence and i don't think that vain will hold together much longer" Shea says pointing at Remi

"Okay how does this look" Millie asks

"I'd shag you"

The boys look at each other before looking at Remi

"It was a joke?" Remi shakes her head

"Shouldn't yous get going?" Callum asks

"Yeah we should, come on let's get going"

"Right good luck, you look gorgeous. Be yourself, trust me they will love you"

"I'll be alright?"

"You'll be alright"

"I love you, have a good night. I'll message you after and let you know"

"Good, I love you too"

Millie and Shea leave the house, closing the door behind them. Callum hugs Remi's waist from behind and she turns around to face him

"Do you want to make popcorn for the movie?" she asks

"Sure. Got any?"

"Top cupboard"

He reached up and got the popcorn out and got it ready to make

"So how was your lunch with your Dad today?"

"It was good, we talked about the documentary show that they want to film" 

"Oh yeah. When they starting that?"

"Once Phil is back from international. i'm kinda excited but also nervous as fuck"

"You'll be fine, you get to watch it first before it gets aired so anything you don't want in it doesn't have to be in it"

"Yeah good point"

The microwave beeps signalling that the popcorn is ready. They go over to the couch and get comfortable, putting on a movie or Callum's choice

"Remi" Callum asks about halfway through the movie

"Yeah?"

"We are going to be okay aren't we?"

"What do you mean?"

"It's just. When you and i broke up i was so scared i was going to loose you. I hate just being your friend but i would rather have you as a friend than as a stranger. If we did brake up, would we be okay?" He asks, a few tears rolling down his cheek

"Awh Callum. You're going to make me cry. You know if we ever did, which we won't, that you and me will still be best friends. We've been through too much together for this to flop"

"You know i love you don't you?"

"I know. I love you too"