"There's no damn birthmark on your pussy,"

"Correct," I said, poking my finger in his chest. "Now, your turn,"

Ricardo only sighed, running his hands through his brown hair. "I've had a threesome before, I wanted to pierce my dick and I started drag racing when I was 17,"

"I think the threesome is a lie," I said, eating more popcorn but he only chuckled. My eyes widened, "You fucking bitch. You've had a threesome?"

"I've had a couple. When I went to the club in Spain, women easily left with me—,"

"I don't need to hear anything else," I said, rolling my eyes. He grabbed more popcorn and threw some in his mouth. "The lie was the drag racing. I started when I was 15, not 17,"

"You wanted to pierce your dick?"

"Fuck yeah but then I grew common sense," He shrugged. I tiled my head to the side, narrowing my eyes playfully. "So you're a pussy?"

"Fuck off," He told me, as I chuckled. We continued playing this game until we both fell asleep.

The storm woke me up a few hours later. It was about 1 am but here I was wide awake. My head was pressed on a hard chest, and an arm was wrapped around my waist. The movie had finished and now, the credits were rolling through the screen.

Looking up, I see Ricardo sleeping peacefully. His brown hair was messy, and it wasn't usually slicked back like it had always been. When I moved slightly, his eyes fluttered open and they landed on me.

"Ric," I mumbled, getting lost in his orbs. His lips stretch up when he sees me, and I found myself melting in his chest.

I see that he's wearing nothing but his grey sweatpants, and I like my lips at the sight of his beautiful abs. He probably took off his shirt because he felt hot or something.

On his shoulder is a small waning crescent tattoo. I hadn't seen it before but I could tell it wasn't new. Based on the ink, he must have had it for a while.

Suddenly, I feel a throbbing in between my legs again and needy desire washes over me. I was beginning to realize whenever I saw him, I grew horny. He could just be eating food and I'd still want him to eat me out.

I send him a small smile, my hand trailing down his naked chest. He seemed to know where I was going because his eyebrows furrowed together. "Jesus, it's like 1 am,"

A low rumble escaped from his chest, I loved affecting him. Straddling his lap, my eyes close at the sensation of his wood underneath me.

"You seem needy," I whispered, innocently palming his erection through his sweats. "I can fix that,"

His hands place themselves on my waist and I garner a groan from him when I grind my hips on his crotch, sending him over the edge.

"You're a fucking sex addict," He breathed out before I playfully frowned. Narrowing my eyes, I told my head to the side. I continue grinding my hips on his, and right when his moans got louder and louder, I halted my movements.

"Lina?" He breathed out. His adam apple moved up and down and I could feel him continuing to grow underneath me. "Please fuck me,"