I chuckled, nodding my head. After having a shower, I changed into a mini skirt and a white sweater. After a 15-minute ride, I walked into Ricardo's shop. It wasn't long until I spotted him as he bent down and worked on a car. When he saw me, he offered me a smirk, letting one of his eyelids fall in a wink.

"DickRic," I called out to him, climbing on his back, piggy back style. He groaned, and uttered, "Fuck, that hurts,"

I rolled my eyes, getting off him and entering his office. I pulled out a bottle of water and sat on his desk before he walked inside. "Have you eaten?"

"Yeah, I had some breakfast," I mumbled, taking out my notepad and stealing a pen. "Can you help me with these lyrics?"

His eyebrows furrowed together playfully, as he sat down in his chair and took the paper.

Sunlight falls into the abyss.
Just like I fall on your lips.
Tell me, baby, how did you bring me bliss?

"I don't know what to put after this," I frowned. "How about—," He grabbed my pen and began writing. Finally, he showed it to me.

Waves crash onto the shore.
Just as my body has done to yours.
A chilling breeze surrounds us.
The smell of Camomile fresh from the garden.
You shine bright than the stars.

"Wait, this is actually good. How did you just do that?"

Ricardo sent me a smirk, leaning back in his chair. "I used to write poems in high school,"

Narrowing my eyes playfully, I cross my arms. "You were a literature freak, weren't you?"

"You're the sex freak, Dove,"

"Just trying to keep up with you," I smiled as he rolled his eyes. Together we come up with more lyrics. As much as I didn't want to admit it, writing lyrics with Ricardo was easier. He just knew how to make the lyrics make sense.

It's the way you make me feel like I'm the only one in your eyes.
It's the way you make me feel like I'm high out of my mind.
Say you won't change.
Say it'll be just you and me.
I love the way you give me the strength I need.

After, we grabbed dinner at a local diner before Ricardo guided me back to his house. I drove my car because I didn't want to leave it at the shop.

This was my first time actually being in his home, and I knew this was another large step in our relationship. His home was pretty large for a mechanic. It was modern too. There were black walls, black couches, and even black doors.

He helped me take off my shoes and placed them at the door. Together we walked into the kitchen, I chuckled at the black counters. "This house has more personality than you do,"

"Watch your mouth, beautiful," Ricardo grinned at me, showing off his white pearly teeth.

"Or what?" I asked, placing my hands on my hips. He surprised me, bending me over the counter and lifting my dress. When his hand connected with my ass, I winced and sank my teeth into my bottom lip. "Or that,"

Little did he know I loved when he punished me.

We put on a movie and popped some popcorn. But I let my mouth get the best of me and now we were playing two truths, one lie. "Okay so, my dad was shot at his graduation, I have a birthmark on my pussy lip and I love Chic-Fil-A,"