Chapter 17: The combination of two drama queens (2)

Bai Wan didn't lie to her, Han Shengyao really did appear.

Lin Qianshuang felt like her mind was in a mess. Her current posture was very frisky and it looked like she was flirting with Bai Wan.

Plus, the atmosphere that Bai Wan's words created was very thought-provoking.

Han Shengyao once forced her to watch the love between men and women when she suspected that she liked women. This obviously meant that she was extremely disgusted with the relationship between the same sex.

Now, she and Bai Wan were caught being ambiguous together in the middle of the night and the two seemed to be flirting.

Their conversation also involved the slanderous suspicion of their master and disciple relationship.

On one side is the love rival she can't wait to get rid of, and on the other side is the disciple she has high hopes of.

Lin Qianshuang can completely imagine how big of an impact this could be on the delicate, sensitive and irritable mind of Han Shengyao.

Would she hate her at this moment?

Then wouldn't her efforts be in vain?

With this thought, Lin Qianshuang felt a little panicked and timidly called out. "Master."

Han Shengyao was not as angry as Lin Qianshuang imagined. She lightly flicked her gaze between Lin QIanshuang and Bai Wan, then turned around and simply left.

When Lin Qianshuang met Han Shengyao's eyes, her body instantly felt cold as if she had fallen into a cave of ice.

She had never seen that look on Han Shengyao before. She had unfamiliar cold eyes, as if she was looking at a complete stranger.

Bai Wan was in a happy mood after appreciating the look on Han Shengyao's face. Making this arrogant woman unhappy was the most enjoyable thing for her. Who told her to make trouble every day with a straight face and keep opposing her?

Her eyes gradually turned to the pale white Lin Qianshuang beside her.

Bai Wan contemplated for a moment, before squeezing her hand with some demonic energy and slowly let go with a slightly affirmative tone. "It seems that you... genuinely like her."

"Nonsense, how can you joke about such a thing? If you were trying to test me, then you've succeeded."

Lin Qianshuang was no longer calm. She was so anxious that she decided to deal with Bai Wan with a few words.

Seeing the scarlet figure disappear into the woods, she could care less about Bai Wan and pushed her away, chasing after the figure.

Watching Lin Qianshuang depart, Bai Wan took out a long whip and tied it to the end of a tree. She lightly jumped and nimbly tapped her toes on its trunk to propel herself upwards to its branches with the momentum from her whip, before closely following after the girl. Her skillful movements were unlike that of a pregnant woman.

The dappled shadows of leaves from the tree's canopy shrouded the side of her face. Her ink-black eyes seemed to be covered by a thin layer of mist, making it impossible to see her thoughts.

Han Shengyao aimlessly walked around the forest. Her heart felt as if a poisonous snake was gnawing at it, and a nameless flame of jealousy sprang up.

Even if Shuang'er liked women, it shouldn't be a messy woman like Bai Wan.

She knew Bai Wan was trying to provoke their master and disciple relationship with such a low-end tactic that she could see through it with a glance.

But everytime she thought of the scene she witnessed just now, her reason seemed to collapse instantly, replaced by the desire to kill Bai Wan immediately.