||𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚌 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚎 :)||

pairings : steven grant x (platonic)reader, marc spector x (platonic) reader, khonshu x (platonic)reader, jake lockley x (platonic)reader

TW : medicine (pills), spidey stuff, mentions of violence, language, marc being assaulted by a hot dog, mentions of wisdom teeth and pain, let me know if i missed anything.

~~~

you woke up feeling like someone punched you in the mouth a hundred times.

with brass knuckles.

you were already tearing up, you sit up, noticing you were on the couch.

the only sound being the bubbles in gus' tank, and light breathing.

the breathing made you look down to see that casper was here, and before you had sat up, you were laying on him.

you were in too much pain to be embarrassed, so you got up as quick and careful as you could to make your way to the kitchen, where you found steven making some tea.

he jerks his head to you when he notices you standing there, but the smile on his face turns into worry when he sees that you look like you're about to start sobbing.

"oh darling, let me get you some medicine" he refrains from walking over and taking your face in his hands, knowing it would probably end up hurting you.

you sit up on the counter with your head in your hands, trying your hardest not to cry.

steven comes back with pain medicine and your medication, so all together you have four pills.

"don't take those yet, i'll get you some water" he says and you nod.

you wait patiently for steven to get you a glass of water, and even then you don't really feel like taking the pills.

it just feels like a hassle, that's all.

you sit and stare at the pills until you pick one up, and swallowing it painfully.

your whole mouth hurt, so you took the other pain med and decided if you felt like fighting steven on taking your other medication.

the kettle on the stove started whistling, which probably woke casper since you heard movement coming from over by the couch.

steven took the kettle off the stove to pour three cups of tea, the bags already placed in the cups.

he looks to you and raises an eyebrow. "you have to take those" he gives you a stern look and you squint your eyes at him.

"but it hurts"

"but you have to"

"says who?"

"your pharmacist?" casper cuts in, making himself known and walking towards you to nudge the pills in your direction.

you glare at him and maintain eye contact as you swallow the pills with water, making steven lightly clap in the background.

"yay she's learning to take her medicine the correct way" he quietly cheers sarcastically.

you look around you a spot a balled up towel, so you pick it up and chuck it at steven.

he shields his face while chuckling at you, handing both you and casper cups of tea afterwards.

"it should help ease the pain" he tells you and you nod as a thanks.

"thank you, sir" casper says politely after taking the tea and you snort while steven cringes.

"oh, enough with that 'sir' rubbish, it's steven" he starts. "with a v"

this makes you smile while sipping at your tea, casper nodding at him and doing the same.