𝟷𝟺 | 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜

Start from the beginning

"I doubt she likes you" Zane talks back, Michael growls and punches him in the face.

"Guys, guys!" I run and break the fight, they both look at me "Why the fuck are you fighting?"

"He was looking as your ass when you were leaving" Michael shouts.

"So?" Zane barks "It's not like she's your girlfriend"

That cuts it for Michael, he runs towards him and tackles him down, he kicks and punches at him, and so does Zane.

"Stopit Michael!" I push him off of Zane and stand in between them "Go"

He stares at me confused, "What?"

"Are you deaf?!" I yelled "I said go!"

He scoffs and walks past me and Zane, Something's off with Michael.

"Zane!" I look back at him and caress his cheek "Are you alright?"

He blushes and takes my hand in his "I'll be fine," He warmly smiles "Now that your here"

This makes me blush. I know I just met him, but I think I'm in love.

'I need to cry, but I can't get anything out of my eyes or my head'

A week later, Me and Zane have gotten along well, we have a lot of things in common.

Funny thing, is we both confessed our feelings for each other two days ago, but we decided to not start dating yet.

Michael has been acting different, well, we never really talked much since after the fight.

I keep asking myself questions.

Was he jealous?

Was I the girl?

Me and Zane are at 7/11, drinking some slushes on the curb. I had a Strawberry slushy and he had a Orange flavor one.

"Thanks for paying Zane" I smile, looking over at him.

"Anything for you" He winks, making my face heat up.

He looks over at me, and so do I. He scoots closer to me, still staring into my eyes.

He places his finger under my chin, lifting me up to his eye level.

He smiles before diving in for a short kiss. Of course, I kiss back. This 'short' kiss become longer, Zane sits me on his lap but I slip off.

It made me uncomfortable "S-sorry" I pull away, he gives me a reassuring smile

"It's okay," He chuckles "I have a feeling we're dating now"

I smile and nod, resting my head in his shoulder. He wraps his arm around my shoulder and kisses my forehead.

I hear a notice of bushes moving, I quickly sit up and look at the bushes.

"You okay, sweetie?" He says, I cringe at the nickname, but I'll deal with it.

"Yeah, just heard something" I say, weakly smiling at him, I check my watch and curse "Sorry Zane, I gotta go home" I give him a kiss on his cheek and then his lips.

"Bye honey" He smiles and pats my back, I smile as well.

I walk away realizing I didn't have a ride, and Zane doesn't have a car, I would walk, but it's dark. I decide to call Michael.

I call him and he instantly picks up "Afton residence, This is Michael Afton speaking" The boy speaks, I chuckle.

"You don't even have your own phone?" I laugh "Pathetic, Michael"

I can feel him rolling his eyes through the phone "Tch, that's probably your dads first phone" He snaps.

I fake gasp "And what if it is?" I talk back in a harsh attitude. He hums.

"What do you want" He sighs loudly.

"I need a ride home," I respond "And I figured since your my friend and you live right next to me" I continue "and you have a car," I add "you'd bring me home"

"Yeah..friend" He says, with a little sadness in his voice "I'm a nice friend, so I'll drive you home"

"Thank you!" I say, happily, smiling as well.

"Where are you?" He asks.

"The local 7/11" I say, he hums and then hangs up before I can say anything else.

Hope u enjoyed it.