Hotter Than Hell - Home Sweet Home

Start from the beginning

“No Kaleen stay as long as you want.” My mom put in quickly.

“Stop it Gloria, she’s no longer a baby……as for you come with Me.” my dad said.

“Where are we going?” I asked as I followed him outside.

“I made a small fishing pond at the back yard, we’re going fishing.” he announced grinning.

I grimaced, “Dad I hate fishing.” I reminded him.

“I know but we need to escape from your mom so you can tell me why you needed fifteen thousand dollars and why you’re here…and I want the absolute truth.” He warned me, my.

After we had settled down next to the huge artificial pond that my dad had had made, I tried to distract him by asking about his health but he shook his head and demanded I tell him the truth. Dad wasn’t someone you could lie to, he always made you feel compelled to tell the truth.

“I-I slept with…..” I paused knowing I was about to disappoint him again. “I slept with one of my students.” I said quickly.

After a long awkward silence he said, “What do you want me to say?’

“Nothing I just need some time to clear my head that’s all.” I explained. ‘”please don’t be mad, I know I keep disappointing you but I will fix all this I promise.” I put in quickly.

“I’m not mad Kaleen, I just don’t know why you keep putting yourself in these situations, first it was that horrible teacher Ryan and now a student, I just don’t understand you but that doesn’t mean I’m mad.” He said.

Of course he was disappointed after all that crap with my math’s teacher Ryan, he must have assumed I had learned my lesson and wouldn’t get myself into another forbidden relationship.

“Honey you’ve got a visitor.” My mom appeared out of nowhere to announce.

“Visitor” who could possibly know I was here unless; my mom had called everyone she knew that I was back home.

She stepped aside and my heart got caught into my throat, everything around me faded to the background, the only thing I could see was Jason Greene standing there looking like a fallen. My heart squeezed painfully as I looked into his perfect face. My body yearned to be in his arms once more, I couldn’t believe I had left him when I needed and wanted him so much.

“This is him……Jason.” I heard my dad say. I snapped out of the trance I was in and looked at my dad who was surprisingly laughing. “Jason Greene.” He said in a delighted tone and stepped forward to shake Jason’s hands as if they were old friends.

What the hell, how does my dad know Jason? “Er dad what is going on?” I asked looking from Jason to my dad, they were grinning like they were best friends.

“Oh we….er know each other, so this is the boy you’re having the affair with.” My dad announced bluntly.

My mom gasped and I looked away in embarrassment. “Erm I need to talk to Jason alone.” I said running in the direction and hoping Jason would follow. I can’t believe my dad said that in front of my mom, I muttered as I sat on one of the kitchen chairs. She’ll keep pestering me about him and start planning a wedding for me and Jason.

A Few minutes later the kitchen door opened. “You scared me.” Jason husky voice filled the room. I bit my lips as my blood began to boil, he’s just talking and you’re about to have a heart attack, pathetic much!

His wrapped his arms around my waist and crashed his body against mine. The closeness between us was igniting sparks which I knew would soon burst into flames of wanton need.