Surprises

~Few days later~

I wake up in the morning and roll over feeling for my boyfriend only to realize he is already at work. I crawl out of bed and rub my eyes. Everyday I can feel my belly getting a tad bigger, kinda hard to believe there is something growing in there.

I walk into the bathroom and take off my clothes and get into the warm shower. Once I'm finished I comb my hair and brush my teeth. I wrap a towel around me finally and walk back to my bedroom, then I find something to wear. I grab my favorite shirt, and put it on but it doesn't go over my baby bump. I sadly take off my favorite shirt and put it back up for when my baby is born. I grab a shirt that used to be big on me before I got pregnant and it's like a perfect fit. Kinda snug but it will do for now. I walk down stairs to see Paisley sitting in the kitchen eating cereal like every morning. I walk over to the couch and sit down, these past couple says Paisley and I have became close. She's becoming my best friend.

I get a text from my mom asking me if I'm still coming over today. "Shit, I forgot I was suppose to go to my moms today!" I tell Paisley. I quickly run upstairs and grab my hoodie, my purse, my apartment keys and car keys and then leave. While I'm driving over I call Jordan and ask him if he can get off work to go to my moms house and he said he couldn't because the boss won't let him I said it's fine because honestly we need to pay apartment rent and get ready for a baby.

When I arrive at my moms house, I see a white car already there that isn't usually there I figure it's Kaylee. I walk inside and Cam runs up to me and gives me a hug, then I walk over to my mom and give her a hug. She looks at me and says," Look at you, it's only been a week since you've moved out and you're already getting so big." "Haha thanks mom, where's Kaylee?" i ask. "HERE I AM!" yelled Kaylee from the living room. I walk into the living room and see a blonde hair guy sitting next to her, Kaylee and I look exactly the same except I'm pregnant and she isn't.

"Hey sister." She smiled and said to me. "Hey freak." I replied. We say talking for a while, catching up on something's we haven't been able to talk about. I met her boyfriend he's really nice, and then Kaylee calls everyone to the living room. "Okay guys, big news! Brett and I are getting married, and we are moving to back home to Los Angeles!" She tells us. I scream along with everyone else. I'm happy for her and I'm also happy because it's gonna be nice having my sister back in driving distance to see her. "One more announcement, we are having a baby!" she tells everyone. I freeze, how could she be having a baby? She always copy's everything I do and I'm tired of it. Kaylee and Brett have only been dating for 2 years. We never met Brett cause the second she graduated she ran away with him. Kaylee knew mom wouldn't like Brett at first cause he's 5 years older than Kaylee so she ran away with him instead.

I get a phone call which makes me step outside from my moms house and it's the hospital. Jordan got in a car accident, and he's injured. I run inside and tell my mom I gotta go I'll call her later, then I rush out to my car and head to the hospital. Once I arrive I go to the front desk,"My boyfriend Jordan Langdon is here, what room is he in?" I asked. The lady said 4509, I quickly rush to the elevator and to the room. Once I got to the room Jordan said, "Hey beautiful." I ran to his bed side and hugged him and told him,"I love you so much, are you okay? What's wrong?" "Nothing much, I have a scrap on my head, and a broken arm I'll live, it was the other guys fault so his insurance is buying me a new car which is good cause my other one is totaled." he told me. I sit there hugging him for a long time, I couldn't imagine my life with out him.

~End of Chapter 5~