The Apartment

I pull up to the apartment. I'm so nervous cause what happens if I don't like my roommate? Back to my moms house I guess. She wouldn't let me back anyway, she practically pushed me out of the house once she found out I was pregnant. I open the car door, and walk into the apartment building. I live in room 273. I go up the stairs and as I get closer to room 273 my heart pounds.
I reach the room. I knock on the door and I hear someone come running to the door. The door opens and a blonde hair, green eyed girl pops out. "Hi! Are you my new roommate? I've been so eager to meet you," Said the green eyed girl. "Oh my name is Paisley, please come in." I stare at her, and then I finally say, "Hello, my name is MacKenzie but everyone just calls me Kenzie..I'm 3 months pregnant so hopefully that will not come as a bother." The room goes quiet for a second and then finally she says," Of course that won't bother me I love kids, Hello MacKenzie, wait I mean Kenzie..how old are you? I'm 19." I smile at her and say, "Same, I just turned 19 a weeks ago."
We get interrupted by Paisley's phone ringing and she quickly answers it and then looks back at me. "I gotta go my boyfriend is outside waiting for me, I'll be home late. Please get comfortable your room is the empty one with only a bed in it," she tells me. I give her a big smile, and say " Okay, thank you. Have fun, talk to you later Paisley." Moments later she walked out and I was left alone in my new apartment.

~End of Chapter 2~