Teach The Children.

God, through Moses, tells us that it is our responsibility to pass on our faith to our children. It's not the job of others although others certainly will help you and can add to what you have taught them. But, the primary job is ours. We do this in words and by our actions. We talk to them about God, we tell of the glory of creation that the Father has given us, we talk about the salvation earned for us by the Son, Jesus, and we talk about the fact that the Holy Spirit dwells within us and all who believe. We let them know that we are all God's children and we have a responsibility to love others as Jesus loved us, that we have a responsibility to care for all of God's creation and that includes not being wasteful or destroying the land. It's telling them that God comes first and that sports or money or pleasure are not gods to be worshipped. And this message goes beyond just the telling, these words are to be written on our hearts, carried with us when we're home or away, at work or at play. God should be first in our thoughts in the morning and the last thing we think about before going to sleep. In order to teach our children, we need to learn this for ourselves..