harry and the harrisons

Start from the beginning

"And with Null's gravitational powers, he can launch these satellites from any place at any time," Caitlin added.

"Yeah...he can," Barry mumbled, staring at the screen, as everyone looked at him.

"What are you thinking, Bar?" Joe asked and Barry turned back to him.

"I think we shoot 'em down," he said. "Whoa."

"There is one small problem. DeVoe has Kilgore's powers," Kara said.

"Yeah, he can manipulate any tech-based weapon we fire at him," Joe said.

"So we don't use tech," Barry said and Kara stared at him confused, "We use some kind of organic matter weapon."

"Right, like a..." Harry said, but he couldn't remember what he was going to say, "L-Like a—"

"You know what?" Kara cut in, "Let's split up, see what we can find."

Everyone walked off, separating into different parts, while Harry suddenly stopped in the middle of the room, "Ramon," he called and Cisco looked back at him, "DeVoe's not acting. Why is he not acting?"

"I don't know, but it doesn't matter," Cisco said.

"But it does matter, though. And if I had my intelligence, I could figure that out. But I don't. I got to get it back," Harry told him.

"No, no, no," Cisco quickly said, "What you need to do is be patient. We're consulting with, like, literally every scientist we know."

"Why don't you consult with me?" Harry asked.

"No. Harry—"

"No, not dumb me, the other mes," Harry said and Cisco's eyes glossed over.

"The council," he muttered.

———

In the Speed Lab, Harry and Cisco stood before Herr Harrison Wolfgang Wells' hologram, staring at Harry confused, "So I must admit, found your transmission intriguing, to say the least. But first I have a question for you, Harry Wells," Herr Wells said, "Tell me, Harry, how does your hypothetica thinking cap account for the resonant inductive coupling of the dark matter transfer?"

Harry stammered a bit to answer, so Cisco began to speak for him, "Well, the- the inductive—"

"Am I speaking to you?" Herr Wells asked, "I cannot remember. Oh, wait. I'm not. The little guy that must be Cisco, put you in the box. Put the box in the pocket. Talking to Harry, a simple question. How does it account for the resonant coupling?"

"It, uh..."

"Ah!" Herr Wells smiled, snapping his fingers, "Ha! I knew it! He doesn't know! He doesn't know! Simple Harry is truly Simple Harry now."

"No," Cisco said, "That's not what's hap—"

"Ja, remember, I put you in the box. Put the box in the pocket. Crush the box! In the pocket," Herr Wells and Cisco stared at him with a frown, "This is very simple what has happened. Your hypothetical thinking cap had malfunctioned, hmm, and left the world's once formidable intellect a dum-dum!"

"That's not what happened," Cisco said with a smile.
"Yeah, that's what happened," Harry said with a stern face.

"That's what happened," Cisco muttered, his smile dropped.

"Poor Harry," Herr Wells muttered.

"Herr Wells," Cisco said.

"Ja."

"Are you gonna help us or not?" Cisco asked.

"Not," Herr Wells said.

"Why not?" Cisco asked.