681-690: Behind The Scenes is a Man

Start from the beginning

After eating Dim Sum, after thinking about it, she decided to ask directly. After all, for her, like her mother, she had nothing to ask.

"Auntie, sister is pregnant, are you happy?"

When it comes to her daughter's pregnancy, why is Zhou Zekai's aunt unhappy? The smile on his face couldn't stop, his eyes narrowed with a smile.

"Happy, of course, Ah Kai, you know, I was so worried about your older sister, your second sister had a daughter, but your older sister didn't even have a child, even if you were young. Old age, is n’t it your older sister who suffers? Now she can have a child, which is a joy in my heart. If I can have twins at once like you dream, then I will laugh and dream. ~ "

Talking about her daughter with a smile, Cheng Wenyi was really happy. She gave Zhou Zekai a rose tea and passed it. This time the daughter was able to get pregnant. She felt that it had something to do with her dream of a good nephew.

Zhou Zekai saw the auntie so happy, and thought she would be happier if she could have her son? So he carefully tempted.

"Auntie, if I said ... I not only dreamed that my sister was pregnant with twins, I also dreamed that you were pregnant, would you believe it?"

Blinking at her aunt, pretending to be naive, Zhou Zekai has been selling cute and selling habits recently.

Unexpectedly, Cheng Wenyi, who sat there pouring tea, laughed out of nowhere, and was really helpless about Zhou Zekai's whimsical thing. She reached out and squeezed the child's nose and said.

"You silly child! You know how to coax your aunt, you thought it was so easy to have a child? Your older sister is already an old mother at that age. If you were my aunt, I would have made headlines! Older maternity? "

There is nothing to say about Zhou Zekai. Cheng Wenyi also knows that the child is worried. From childhood to age, Zhou Zekai, as the only boy in the family, was protected by her sisters. She also wanted to protect these girls at home. The next boy, this child will mostly worry about the girls at home.

pregnancy? That doesn't exist. Not to mention her body, let's just say that she is now at this age, even if she is pregnant. What would it be like to have a child? I don't know if it will be dangerous ...

After Zhou Zekai heard what Auntie said, she felt that if she had a chance, she didn't necessarily want a child, so she said.

"Auntie, I'm just curious. If I have another cousin, that's all right. You can see how young you are now, and you can't tell it regardless of age. Then, I just ask, if you want to Young teenager, do you want to give me a cousin? "

And holding her aunt's arms to coquettishly, Cheng Wenyi was helpless, and she could only continue to follow the words of this stinky boy.

"If you were a teenager? I would have given birth, but now my aunt is older. If you have a baby, I guess everyone would have to make a joke ~"

In the end, there was no compromise, which made Zhou Zekai a bit tired, but also understood that the medicine in his hand made people eat. It must be able to keep the children and the adults, but others do n’t know? Uncle Grandma is so old. If there is a problem with the birth of a child, it is estimated that Uncle Grandma will not be happy ...

So I didn't say much, I plan to wait for my mother tonight to do my mother's ideological work.

Seeing Zhou Zekai finally stopped asking more questions, Cheng Wenyi was relieved a lot, but I also felt that the child really had no thoughts and didn't want to think about it. There is such a boy in the family now, and his resources are destined to be better than his sisters Many, if there are other children in the family, isn't it necessary to divide Zhou Zekai's resources?