"If this is about what Calum said...are you wondering if I'm still a virgin?"

My body tensed at his question and my eyes widened like the guilt face of someone who had just been caught doing something they shouldn't. Ashton asked the question that I hadn't been able to ask myself.

"If so, the answer is no, I'm not a virgin." He didn't give me the chance to talk before he had answered.

So he wasn't a virgin. That's why Calum had said what he said, because Ash had done this before.

I couldn't decide what emotion I was feeling. Part of it was jealousy, part of it shock.

"Carter, come on, talk to me. This relationship is a two way street. I can't give you the answers you want if you don't talk to me." He placed his hand on my shoulder.

I exhaled softly, not knowing still how to feel.

"I don't know how to feel about it." I decided to tell him my thoughts.

"Well tell me exactly what you were thinking about earlier." He kept his hand on my shoulder and his voice tender.

"I was thinking that there was nothing new I could offer you, and that eventually I would get boring and that this would be over." I admitted.

"Anything else before I respond to that?" He gave me an opportunity and I seized it.

"Yes. I don't want to seem like the jealous type or crazy or anything but you are my first boyfriend and kiss and honestly it's intimidating. I don't have the knowledge and experiences to base this relationship off of and I don't want to get hurt." My lip trembled as I finally said the words that I had been scared to say for a while now.

He left me a few moments of silence to say any thing else but I didn't.

I could hear him take a deep intake of breath before speaking.

"I don't want you to feel intimidated by my past experiences or relationships. I wouldn't compare those relationships between ours, I couldn't, because they don't come close to ours. Carter I haven't known you for as long I want to but in the time that I have, I have fallen for you harder and faster than any relationship I have ever been in. You are so different from them in ways that makes me crazy and excited for all of the adventures and moments I get to spend with you. You are nothing like them and I don't want you to feel like you don't have anything to offer because you do. Every little thing you do or say is a new world for me and I don't plan on leaving it anytime soon, okay?"

I took a staggered breath but he kept going.

"Those girls were all the same and Carter you are nothing like I have ever known before and that excites me and scares the living hell out of me at the same time. I've never been with a girl who is as hardworking, determined, strong, caring, and captivating as you. I've not met a girl that runs her own business, raises her brother alone, has had to grow up so fast and is still the most down to earth and beautiful person you could ever meet. You Carter, are one of a kind."

My jaw was dropped open now and I closed it so I didn't look like an idiot. His words meant the world to me and I was stunned by how genuine and absolutely magnificent he was.

"Please turn around so I can see your face." He placed his fingers on my jaw line and made me look at him, his hazel eyes baring down into mine.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked.

He had kissed me before and never had to ask but I nodded anyway, the gesture quite cute, and he leaned in touching his lips to mine.

The kiss wasn't heavy or needy, it was warm and meaningful, mixed with a bit of passion.

His lips parted mine and gave him the access to slip his tongue between them to deepen the kiss. My breath was lost and my head spun, my mind only able to focus on him.

One of his hands moved to the back of my head, pushing me closer to him, while the other cupped my cheek. My hands grasped at his tee shirt, taking a handful of the cloth in my fist.

Our mouths moulded together in perfect harmony and sent me into a state of bliss.

Minutes passed before we had to part for air, both of us breathing heavy.

"I think we might have to go downstairs now." I laughed gingerly.

"Probably." He laughed with me and gave me one swift kiss before plugging his phone into the charger and then taking my hand as we walked back downstairs.

The movie was still playing and the boy's heads snapped up as we entered the room.

I took my previous spot on the couch next to Ashton who immediately cuddled me into his side.

"Car I'm cold." Ender whined next to me.

"Come here bud." I lifted the blanket that was draped over Ashton and I and let him snuggle up next to me.

Ash looked down at us and smiled, his arm that was draped behind me reached over to ruffle Ender's hair.

The smile that lingered on my lips was ridiculously happy.

I couldn't stop repeating what Ashton had said to me upstairs.

I buried my head against his chest in order to hide my smile. He pressed a kiss to my hair and let out a light chuckle before returning his attention to the movie.