"Nothing." I shook my head and gave him a sweet smile.

"You're lying." He frowned.

"No I'm not."

"Just tell me." He prodded.

"Don't worry about it okay?" I smiled again, using the words he told me just minutes earlier on him.

"I am worried, you looked really upset." He kept going.

"Ash...." I sighed, wanting him to drop the subject. I couldn't tell him what I was thinking, we were only starting out and if he knew I was thinking about that then he would most likely think I was a clingy obsessive teenager.

"Do you have a phone charger?" He asked a little more loudly causing the guys to look in our direction.

"Yeah?" I answered, caught of guard by his sudden subject change.

"Mind if I borrow it?" He asked and I nodded before standing up.

I led him up the stairs and to my bedroom where the white cord rested on my nightstand.

When he walked in he closed the door behind him.

"Spill." He folded his arms across his chest. His voice was a little quieter than his normal volume so the boys downstairs wouldn't hear.

I sighed dramatically and tromped over to my bed before sitting down.

"It was honestly nothing Ash."

"Yes it was, it was written all over your face. Please?" He begged.

I sighed again before pulling my legs up underneath me and looking away, I didn't want to look at him when I answered for fear of embarrassment.

"I was thinking about not being your first."

I felt myself blushing as soon as the words came out.

"Why were you thinking about that?" He asked, his tone softer.

"Because of what Calum said." I bit my lip, still refusing to look at him.

He sighed.

"Wha-"

"It's stupid, just forget about it." I interrupted him.

"No, this is something we should talk about. I want us to be open and honest with each other."

I heard him cross the room and sit next to me on the bed, but I never took my eyes off the wall.

"How many?" I asked.

"Two serious relationships and various casual flings, nothing more." He answered.

I nodded once. "How long did the two serious ones last?"

"The first one was a few months, the second one a year."

"Why did they end?" I prayed silently that I wasn't pressing any sensitive buttons for him.

"The first girl, Kaylee, she was nice but extremely jealous. I couldn't talk to my own mum without her getting mad that I was talking to another girl besides her. And the second one, Jenna we just had differences that we couldn't put aside and eventually we broke up because of them."

"Oh."

I mentally slapped myself for my comment.

Now I sounded bitter and brooding over this.

"What else do you want to know?" He asked sweetly. I couldn't detect any sarcasm, anger, or discomfort in his words.

"I don't know." I replied honestly. My eyes were glued to the sea shell picture above my bed, studying the patterns in the wall.