Wait!! Could that be Dante Bowe?! I mean Cam keeps talking about him over and over. Definitely must be him. See the way she's smiling, he's definitely Dante Bowe.

I stretch my hand out to her phone and press pause, and that did it cause before a second could tick, she snaps her head towards me, shocked at my action and presence.

"You're here." She says, her expression betraying her thoughts.

"Yeah. Is that Dante, your crush?" I motion towards her phone as I take my seat.

"Yes!" She squeals, eyes glinting in pleasure, "It's him, you saw him right?! Isn't he handsome?! He's hot, isn't he?"

"Well..." I start and she holds her breath, waiting for my answer. "He's not bad."

"What do you mean by 'he's not bad'? Come on! you can do better than that. I want a legit answer."

"He's.... nice," I admit and she sighs!

"By the way, when did you arrive?"

"Just a few minutes ago, why?"

"Uh, nothing." She says "See," she points towards something so I turn my face to wherever it is her hands motioned towards. There he was, Lucas, standing at the class door, watching Cam and me, intently. As he takes a step towards his seat, he shoots us a smile, one that doesn't reach his eyes, before fully aiming for his seat.

After he does so, more students troop in, and among those are Grayson, Pierson, and Cole. Grayson and Pierson walked to our seat to greet us, whilst Cole headed for his seat, Grayson muttering a simple 'Good morning' and Pierson hugging Cam before heading for their seat. Our eyes trailed after them as they left our side and headed towards their seat. Immediately they take their seat, and we take our eyes off them, my gaze landing on Lucas in the process. He was looking at Cam and me intently, eyebrows creased but before I could react, the teacher entered the class.

____

Class was boring, in a matter of fact, all the classes we've had so far were boring. Wish I skipped school today. School, school school, who created them at all? Ugh! Sucks!

"Is it just me or do classes seem to be boring today?" Cam questions, a frown on her lips. Exactly my thoughts, it feels so nice that I'm not the only one in this.

"Not just you hun, feelings' mutual," I say as we walk over to a table in the Cafeteria, holding our tray with food in it, since it's lunch and all. When we get to the table, we set our tray down and take our seats on one side, leaving the opposite bench empty.

We were about to start eating when Lucas joined us, taking his seat right beside me. I look at him briefly and go back to my food. Just as I stab a piece of meat with my fork, I feel a new presence hovering over us so I lift my head, only to come face to face with Grayson, Pierson, and Cole at the table. I stare at them, nearly jumping out of my skin at their unusual appearance.

"Hey!" Pierson directed towards no one in particular, "Can we join you guys?"

"Yeah, sure!" Cam gulps down the food in her mouth before replying, and they all take their seats, Grayson in the middle with the two others at his sides. The three boys were directly opposite us, Cam, Lucas, and I, now.

At this particular point, I knew what was about to happen, and man was I ready for it.

Nah! I am tired of it.

The rumors!

Just like I predicted, the whispers that had already begun, increased a tenfold. Like that wasn't enough, I allowed my gaze to roam around the whole cafeteria, and guess what? The whole student population or should I say eighty-eight point eight percent of students were gazing at our table. And out of that huge number, sixty percent of which were girls, probably fangirls, who were glaring at Cam and me, hard.