28

WHITE SECRET

"Femi, so I am back."

"Should it be good news to me or bad news."

"from the start, I knew you were not happy to see me either but that doesn't change the fact that I came here with some informations and contracts you must be aware of!"

There did it appear to Femi that this man indeed may hot have some good intentions, but he will not let go of him either.

"Mr. Deji! If I am right"

"indeed Mr. Femi, you are right!"

"how may I help you? You seem to bother me too much, and of a truth I do not find this funny"

"jokes are hard to make men laugh"

Mr. Deji said with his both hands in his pocket and his face lifted up.

"so, I do not find it new, if it doesn't appeal to you"

"you just have 30 seconds with me"

Femi said as he finally decides to give Mr. Deji a listening ear.

"as I said earlier, your father, uncle and step father made a contract with me and I wish to continue that with you."

"do hold your peace please, let me finish what I sincerely have to say concerning this."

He said to Femi who was becoming impatient. Femi looks at him and decided to let him finish what he had to say.

"go on"

Femi said resting his back on the chair to listen patiently to what he had to say.

"Femi if you are going to agree with me, there is a par in this gallery that your father gave strict warnings not to be used by anyone, well did you et a vivid reason to why you shouldn't? and I'm sure you never found that suspicious, anyways how would you. Well this is it, inside that gallery lies a spot for an exchange of position, that serves as a sacrifice to every new person of this Gallery, and this was done in the presence of your mother so feel free to ask her, if only she will still not tell you the truth."

"and I'm so happy to meet you at this point where you are married to a woman, well the deal is set then. This ritual happens to first sons, second sons has a different task entirely to carry. This has gone on for generations. And you know much better that generational patterns are not easily done away with."

Mr. Deji said looking at the uncomfortable face of Femi.

"indeed, your father did no wrong in telling you that this space should be kept as a secret. The line goes, for this place, the first son has to give out his heart for an exchange of his wealth, is not allowed to have more than two children, who ever comes first goes through the same procedures again. Death will be the final call at the second child's age of eight, the first son goes as the second son is then given the liberty to take from the end point of the first child. The second son signs the same contract, but the second son's kind of ritual is quite different."

Femi shoots himself forward as he made sure he paid keen attention to what he was saying.

"are you with me Mr. Femi"

Femi looks at him and said not a word either.

"I'll go ahead then"

"the second son's case is to make sure that the second child of the first son who had gotten an intimate relationship with his father should be his target and the more he is able to threaten and make less of worth the life of that child, then his fame and wealth, strength and power increases as well"