#26

THEIR POV

“You guys won’t believe what I just found out”

 “What did you find out?”

Senator Lawal said.

“There is a golf place for us where we could truly find solace”

Senator Tunde said in a more relaxing tune

“Really? Where?”

Chief Oluwaseun said excitedly.

“It’s not too far from the museum either and we now have a place for entertaining ourselves”

Senator Tunde concluded with a smile on his face.

“That’s true, please do take us by dusk to go find this place”

Chief Oluwaseun said.

“I do pity you most times you know”

“Why?”

“I mean you’re sincerely left with nothing apart from the scar caused to you by that female brat. Gosh I hate that girl so much. Why didn’t death just allow us to rest in peace?”

Senator Tunde said in anger.

“I thought I’ve been the only one with such a thought of anger, because I do not see a use to this afterlife making us come here to meet with the same wrongs we wish we parted our separate was quite helpful”

Senator Lawal added.

“I still love the idea no doubt that we have to do a clean job once and for all”

Chief Oluwaseun said, looking at the rest with a smile.

“Anyways, what are we eating for breakfast this morning?”

He asked, looking at their faces.

“I dey go out go buy the food oo (I’m going out to buy mine)”

Senator Lawal said.

“Where?”

Senator Tunde said with his eyes wide.

“Because since we come here I no taste wetin good, Na wetin no good full this place, tweh! (Since we came here, I haven’t eaten any delicacy, the rest are eye sores)

“Let’s go together then, since una no wan cook. (Let’s go together then, since no one is willing to cook)”

The trio left their house and set out to go to the restaurant Senator Lawal had praised. Each of them has their own characteristics and traits of approval. Senator Tunde only agrees to an idea or plan if it is flawed, fully evil and very dubious. He is very cold and has a high rate of choices. So the rest depends on him for successful evil plans.

Senator Lawal is the one with the taste buds, he is highly selective of foods and he always stretches out to the best that there is.  If left alone can dwell in the love of alcohol, drinks and drinks. He has an accurate thermometer for tasting and testing. So they trust him for the best foods.

Chief Oluwaseun is more like the executor of the plans, the idea inventor and the heartless one. Nothing he has ever done is truly an example of the state of his heart, apart from his loyalty to his friends. Aside from the horns we believe the devil has there is no difference in them both.

His taste buds for committing wickedness is like the unresisting desire of a vampire for blood, swift to kill and destroy.

Senator Tunde is often referred to as the vampire himself, he has no self-control when it comes to shedding blood either, he’s worse than a doctor doing a surgery and the patient didn’t make it. But there is an after effect to him, due to how many people he dealt with that day. He ends up like a psych, shouting and laughing drastically. Most after effect could be the fact that he might get himself hurt. These were the torments of the ones he killed.