#22

#22

Looking out of the window of the hotel, she smiled to herself, today should indeed be a great day. She took the first stick of cigarette, lit it up, had a wine glass beside her, I took it to the balcony.

She smiles.

" Dear Oluwaseun, get ready to meet your end today"

These words were pleasant unto her ears. The white bathrobe made her too comfortable to recall that she was wanted by the academy.

She looks down and finds the academy car and that of the D.I on their way up, she quickly locks the door, took her jeans on and her guns, her briefcase and some medication.

"Are you guys badly in a hurry to see me?"

She said laughing to herself. She reaches the window frame and stood waiting for the D.I. Then the door opens.

"You miss me too much"

She said as she shoots the workers of the D.I, Boluwatife had pushed the D.I away and Sam came in when she had jumped the window. The shooting was massive, but she had learned from the greatest assassin that ever lived.

She runs with her bathrobe into a boutique and runs immediately to the toilet, did some few changes and cane back out and went back to the hotel. The Academy looked for her helplessly but she was back to her hotel and to her bed in her bathrobe.

"That girl is a crazy soul"

The D.I exclaimed.

"Like a chameleon, she has mixed herself amongst the plenty bodies on this city and now she's no where to be found. "

Boluwatife said out of anger.

" Call Sam for me this minute"

The D. I said as h got into the car and drives back to the academy. Rotimi puffs her cigarette into the air and waves the car bye.

"When I'm ready, I'll show myself to you guys... no stress okay! "

what was Rotimi turning into??

Is there any end savior to this?

#

" I am very much disappointed in the results I received from you all"

"Cheif please be patient with us, we're doing our best and before this week rind of we promise to catch up with this criminal, she's more deadly that we thought sir"

" Rotimi of yesterday? don't like up excuses for the toddler, her wings are not strong enough to lift her feet off this ground, let alone to fly high that you can't get hold of her."

" Over my dead body sir to generate excuses for her, but I tell you sir, she's nothing close to the things you mention sir, she's very wild sir"

Chief Oluwaseun shouts

" You do not get to tell me who I know, Rotimi is a kid and nothing should stop you from putting her here and locking her up, she is a killer, and leaving her on the streets is very Dan-ge-rous, think about the lives out there"

The D. I sighs and looks at Chief Oluwaseun.

" Alright sir, we're going to do our best to keep Rotimi behind bars"

Chief Oluwaseun grins, taking his agbada, swiping across both shoulders and leaves.

The D.I sighs and called on Sam.

"Sam!"

The D.I screams.

Sam runs to meet the D.I

" yes Sir"