"Does that mean we can't talk?" I turned in my seat and asked him, seeing his mischievious eayes look away from mine.

"Shut up." He said, and I rolled my eyes as I turned around and started my work.

Class ended pretty quickly, and everyone was gone while he leaned against the whiteboard as I sat in my desk, staring up at him in a seductive way. He knew I was joking.

"You did good on the homework." He said.

"Mr. Grant, are you hitting on me?"

He laughed in confusion, and I missed that laugh. Just the previous day we had been acting miserable from being apart, and now it seemed we were closer. It was like we read each other's thoughts, and no one would stop that.

While we both we laughing, the door swung open, revealing my two idiot friends who I hated at the time.
"Diana, we're taking you home, let's go." Connor sternly said.

I said nothing, and he glared at Mr. Grant. "You're not allowed around this creep."

"Oh shut up Connor, you're not my fucking dad." I said as I turned back in my seat to face away from him.

"I'm not trying to be-!"

"Then fuck off because this is none of your business." Erin's voice said as she came from behind the two.

"You bitch, you fucking knew and never told us." Connor snapped.

"Really guys, chill out." Cole said to them, and it was obvious he and Tyler must've spoken, because his obviously seemed somewhat unsure about Connor's intention.

"Diana, we're leaving."

"Okay, bye." I said, knowing full well he meant for me to go with him.

"Cole, get her."

"Connor, will you just let it go? What's wrong with them seeing each other, really?"

I loved Cole then.

"Where the fuck is this coming from?" Connor growled at Cole.

"Did you eat today?" Charlie suddenly asked me when he walked over discreetly, it was like the arguement between Connor and I hadn't phazed him the slightest. I flushed for some reason, unsure why his caringness embarrassed me in front of my friends. It was a random question, after all.

I nodded.

"Think about it, Connor, why can't they be together?"

"Because it's wrong." Connor said back.

"What is?"

"Them. Him. He's a jerk, and she can't see him. Her brothers said so."

"Would her father say so?" Cole suddenly said, and I looked over at him, surprised.

"What?"

"Mr. Apollo, remember him? Do you think he would stop them from seeing each other? If Diana was happy, and he treated her right, would Mr. Apollo still make them stop seeing each other?"

"Why does it matter, he's dead." I suddenly said dryly, and Connor shook his head at me.

"I never said that-" Connor defended.

"You sure were thinkin it." Erin spat. I loved my friends. We knew poor Connor wasn't thinking it.

"I wasn't."

"Let's... just go. Come on, Erin will take Diana home." Cole calmly said, and I wanted to hug him as he found a way to haul Connor out the door.

I shared a smile with Erin. "Are you okay?" She asked me.