Chapter 20:Surge of energy.

Two years ago in the Mortal Realm.
In a random inn, a girl is sleeping soundly on a comfortable bed in a small room. With the lights still on, her lush, full loose long hair spread on the hair. In the room, there's a table with books scattered and a strong smell of medicine in the room.

The girl suddenly wakes up, and sits up. But her body looks transparent and her other body is still on the bed lying down with her looks. The girl seems not notice what's going on. She gets up and meet the other body which looks exactly like her. Long eyelashes, a small nose, long dark brown hair with a brown skin.
Surprised but not scared, she reaches to touch the body but her hand passes through the body and the bed. She tries again but the same result. Confused, she walks round the room and tries to speak but feels her voice blocked by a force.

A familiar noise starts to rise from the door. It's the music playing and people cheering and talking. Although it's quite late at night, some restaurants and inns are still open. She walks towards the door; towards the familiar noise and crowd. The strangeness she feels makes her think she is hallucinating.

She gets to the door and reaches to open the door and her hand passes through again.

Still not used to it yet, she passes through the door anyways. She finally sees where the noise is coming from. A group of men downstairs are cheering and drinking wine, eating, a group of dancers dancing with musicians playing instruments.
" This late" . She thought.
She was going to have a talk with the boss when she gets better; if she gets better fast before she is proclaimed dead.
Her guess is that her spirit left her body. While in thought, the music stopped, everyone was gone in an instant even the inn disappeared, suddenly out of her thoughts, she finds herself in a street;a lonely dark street with a faint fog and some lanterns dimly lit and hung.

"Where am I? What is going on?"
She walks to find her way back to the inn but seem to. She is in the middle of nowhere with a strange fog blocking her view.
" Is a dream or what?". If it's a dream, why is my memory intact? It seems too real".

Whoosh

She is been carried away by the wind and finds herself on a cold mountain with snow. There's a storm. The wind is blowing quite hard that her transparent body could feel chills down her spine.
In front of her stood a mighty palace made of jade. Its doors looked so strong yet brittle like it is made of ice.
She walked towards the door and everything disappeared in her eyes like mist and a dark cave appeared. In the dark cave, there's a yellow bright light that illuminates half of the room.
Suddenly, she could the heat from the strange light and is gradually feeling hot inside. At the same time,she feels sucked towards the light. The closer she gets, the more uncomfortable she feels.

Unable to take any longer,
: I have find a way to get out of here.

She tried to move away but unable to.
Just when she thinks she's going to die here by getting burned and suffocated, she starts feeling less hot and is getting comfortable. At the end of the light lies a whip solid as a sword.
Finally,the force stopped and she is a few meters away from the whip.

Somehow, she finds fascinating and smiles a bit strange.
: How strange. Why am I smiling. She thought asking herself.

🥳🥳🥳Our first twenty chapters. Congrats to us. Thank you for support. Keep reading, keep voting.