Chapter 3: The Golden hairpin(1)

Song: Fate ends by Zhou Shen and L.T.

Seeing as they were,she left the room.
An'rou comes out of small bamboo hut. Around the area is a small forest with hills and mountain surrounding it far away from you main town. In order to avoid troubles,she is left to stay ;Alone.She barely leave the house except she goes out for business.
  An'rou is rather content with her lifestyle. Seeing Xiao Rong opens old wounds making her to remember Shen Jue.
(Hmm)
(Time flies).
She and Shen Jue became friends after he saved her from a riot against her appearance. Back then, she had the stature of 9 to 10 year old girl and Shen Jue still had his original appearance. She realized she was more intelligent than him so she took advantage of him so many times, but the handsome dummy still follow her and that was how they became friends.
An'rou was still wondering that she never thought of asking for Shen Jue's help but the unforseen circumstances made her do so.
As someone of her deanmour who doesn't like taking help from people and like doing things herself, asking for Shen Jue's help became one of the toughest mission she had undergo.
Still brooding, Shen Jue's footsteps brought her back. With her back turned against him.
"What are you going to do after she's gone?". Shen Jue asked while waving his green bamboo like flute.
"After the reason you still are lingering around is because of her". An'rou still didn't reply him. She opens her tightly fist. In her hand is the hairpin her mother gave her.
"You still care about her?". Shen Jue walked up to her and looks her expressionless face. She turns to look away.
"You don't know what you are talking about. Stop talking nonsense".

"Alright, alright. Am not actually in mood to play or talk seriously. But what are you going to do?". Shen Jue waves his sleeve.
"I don't know". She said in a soft voice, looking at her hand with the golden hairpin. She observed the hairpin. Gold, simple, suitable for both sexes with a phoenix design and three characters were inscribed on it. She sighed.
  Maybe if things were not this difficult, things would be okay.
Still observing the hairpin, Shen Jue quickly said.
"She only has a few minutes left. I guess you should at least say some parting words to her".
Still not moving, An'rou's dark brown eyes soften. A clear drop of tear fall from get eyes and drops on the hairpin with a soft thud.
Her heart felt an undescribable pain. She felt her throat was "lumpy".

  She turns and enters back into the house and looking at the slim figure on the bed. Long black silky hair, long eyelashes, beautiful eyebrows,pale looking lips and a pale face. Her eyes opens looking at her searching for something in her. She raises her hand towards An'rou. An'rou walks to her and holds her.
"Mother". 
"What did you say to me?"  Xiao Rong asked weakly.
"Mo..ther". An'rou said in a choking voice as her eyes were flowing with tears.
Xiao Rong stretches her second hand to cup her daughter's face. She wipes her face and says,
"Don't cry. Sorry. Your mother was unfilal sorry".
" Listen,always remember to rise after you fall like a phoenix. Every decision you make must be from your heart".
"Shen  Jue. Don't forget your promise to me".
Suddenly a phoenix spirit spurted out of Xiao Rong's body making her rise. The force broke the tight hold of hand. The Phoenix flys round the room give a awful cry and leaves the room dispersing into air. Xiao Rong's body lays on the bed softly, looking lifeless.
An'rou looks at the body with unknown expression. Sitting on the ground, Shen Jue helps her up. They stand aside from the body.
Shen Jue stretched out his hand and a gust of green light burst out of his hands towards Xiao Rong's body and her body disperse.
"Let us go away from here"
She nods her head and he leads her out of the room.

Hi guys I hope you love this chapter. All this chapters after staying too long I've been trying so much to bring it to a closure I hope you love it and note that corrections and comments are allowed please support this book. So the question is why on earth did An'rou have to cry for someone she termed as a wicked person. I won't . Just kidding.😂 See for the next chapter