Chapter 1:The truth (1)

A young lady seats beside an slightly middle aged lady on a bed . The young lady look a bit weak diminishing her age and stature. Looking like she is seventeen or more. With her olive dark skin and dark brown eyes that look like it could see through one's soul and her full not too- long hair reaching more than half of her back if let down but this time, it is pulled up in a boyish style bun with a strong wooden hairpin making her look like a slim young boy from afar.

An'rou looked at her mother on the bed with pity and worry but hid it behind her usual calm eyes so that the older woman won't worry. She kept asking herself why she couldn'tn't feel any feeling of hatred for the figure before her. Even though,she had treated An'rou badly in the past as she didn't grow up happily like other children with parents. She grew up with her mother's dislike and long distance away from her. Already used to it,she no longer feel too much pain if she is treated poorly. Literally, An'rou grew alone without her mother. Facing the struggle of her life,she know no pain or fear.

"At least I still have emotions". An'rou said to herself.

Though the lady looks a bit young to be her mother. With her good figure, pale lips and fair skin with her dark circles around her eyes to show how weak she is. If she took good care of herself, she would look like a princess or a honourable woman with elegant clothes in her late twenties. But her and daughter's comparison are very contrasting.

An'rou has an ordinary beauty unlike her mother who looked more than ordinary. Her mother looked like a not too kind lady with a high status except that her clothes look ordinary while An'rou look mysterious to others but closely she's someone with a mischievous, cold and sensible character .

Xiao Rong looked at her daughter with a sense of guilt. Then, she coughs weakly and her daughter hands her a cup of water on a table beside the bed. The girl helps her sit and gives her the water then helps her lie back .

She turns to An'rou with moist eyes and then speaks up,

"An'rou".

"Hmm".

"I know I can't call you my daughter but I want to say I am sorry". Xiao Rong says weakly.

An'rou looked her with a bit of surprise, wondering what may make her mother say such things. Even though she had long to hear those words from her mother's mouth, she suddenly felt a bit warm and strange in her heart. She says nothing still,then the Xiao Rong continues,

"I know I have treated you badly, please forgive me". Tears well up in Xiao Rong's eyes and roll down her cheeks.

Not knowing whether to cry or remain calm, An'rou says,

"It's fine. Just get better".

Guilt filled Xiao Rong's eyes again.

"I have something to tell you".

Eternal love: Mirror of Fateजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें