Zhou Kaikai already has a plan in mind, so these are just a matter of time for him. Instead, she made Zhou Huishan laugh and laugh. I didn't expect my brother to think about so many things. Although my brother's grades are good, but he went to a university in Beijing. So hard to test, Zhou Huishan encouraged.

"Well, you will definitely be admitted to Beijing University! We will definitely be with you."

In their village, there are no boys in the family who can't afford to lift their heads. The older sister was always bullied playing with herself in the village. Later, with the younger brothers, everyone would not dare to bully themselves and their sisters, and they would not scold mothers. The arrival of Zhou Zekai changed the fate of the three women. Although it was cruel to say, sometimes it was the case. In many villages, everyone maintains foolish customs. Only a boy in the family is considered to have. Take root.

It was a clear way for my sister to pass this way. When Zhou Zekai went to the Internet cafe, Zhou Huishan did not stop, and accompanied him to go once again. Seeing his brother playing the computer so well, he was envious and proud! My brother is so amazing!

In the following period, Zhou Zekai's life was very peaceful. Most of the manuscripts he wrote were replied. The money in the savings book quickly rose to 49,000, of which he re-signed a dozen books. The 4D campus romance novel is called "His Cute", and has signed a contract, and you can see how it sells when you sell it.

This bookmark is divided into shares, so Zhou Zekai will receive a payment from the magazine every month, making him very happy.

In fact, when playing computer, Zhou Zekai didn't think about writing web articles, but now the development of web articles is honestly not as good as physical literature. Now romance novels are in the spotlight, and those cute novels from South Korea are even more popular. Zhou Zekai is To take this opportunity to make money, don't underestimate these youth literature, after a few years, it is the real cp ...

At the same time, some readers who like to read novels have discovered that this weekly cute not only published short films in magazines, but also published three pocket books, which made many readers who liked him very pleasantly surprised.

Zhou Zekai found it. This pocket book is the easiest to write. When selling, the price fluctuates relatively low. He usually does not sign a contract and usually buys it directly. He buys out a book of 20,000 words. It's 5,000 to 6,000 yuan. The money comes very quickly, but it's not as long as that. "His Cute" is Zhou Zekai's test.

In the school, with the teacher's crazy blessing, Luo Keyang could not harass Zhou Zekai. After all, as a school bully, he was learning in the teacher's eyes every moment.

Luo Keyang's life is not just Zhou Zekai alone, because she went bankrupt when she was in the third year of high school. Now the company has some problems. In order to not go bankrupt, Luo Keyang has been very busy recently and also used her. The news I knew before helped the family, but there was no time to harass Zhou Zekai, which made Zhou Zekai clean a lot.

With the first snow in the winter, the students are finally welcoming their winter vacation. Fu Qingrong and others have already packed things and waited for their family to pick them up. After the exams, a few big boys are still free. to chat with.

"Akai, is that your sister who has been waiting for you at the school gate before?"

Jiang Jinwen was very curious. He had seen Zhou Huishan once before and found that Zhou Huishan was really beautiful, and she was still genetically good. Jiang Jinwen grew rough, unlike Zhou Zekai's family, so exquisite. .

"Well, that's my second sister."

Zhou Zekai nodded, and his stuff was packed.

"Will your second sister come to pick you up today?"